Chapter 14

Killian's POV

"I never want to see you again..." She said.

"Em wait I-I..." It was too late. She was gone.

It wasn't a dream I just know it wasn't! It couldn't have been. She's gone. She hates me and now she's gone. The love of my life...gone.

I sat there stunned, before crying myself to sleep.

~~~Emma's POV~~~

I ran out as fast as I could. It hurt to bad to see him. I loved him so much but now he's gone, taken from me! I was forced to abandon him or he would die. There was no way I was going to let him die. I wiped my eyes. I had to stay strong...for my pirate.

"Hey sweetheart!" Neal smiled. He was pretending to be kind because my parents came to see me.

"Uhh...hey babe...missed you." I lied. Neal came up and kissed me. It was dry and hard. He felt like he was trying to eat my lips off. I felt my lip stinging in pain. He bit me. I closed my eyes tightly to keep from crying. It was a painful and loveless kiss.

He backed away after what felt like forever. "I'm so glad you're okay baby!" He smiled.

"N-Neal I'm really tired can we go home?" He scowled at me discretely.

"As you wish my love." He smirked. Was he trying to push me over the edge?! He knew that was something Killian would say to me. How could he be so cruel?! Finally he let us go back to our house.

Back at the house he shoved me onto the couch. "What the hell Emma! You could have made them suspicious!" He yelled and hit me. He hit me. I knew he was harsh but I thought maybe he had an ounce of respect left for me.

"N-Neal that hurt..." I cried and touched my forehead to find that it was now bleeding.

"And it'll hurt worse if you keep it up you little..." He stopped himself. "Just.." Neal sighed. "You're sleeping on the couch." I cried and walked over to the couch. "Shut up so I can sleep!" He yelled.

______One Week Later______

I hadn't seen Killian in a week since the incident. Was he still in the hospital? Gathering all the courage I had I went to talk to Neal. "N-Neal?" I questioned cautiously.

"Ugh. Emma I'm busy what do you want?" He growled. Neal was so cold and scary now. I hated it.

"Please let me see Killian..." I said quietly.

"Ugh! Emma we've been over this! You can NEVER see him again or I will kill him!" He yelled. I hated when he yelled.

"Please just let me call the hospital and see if he's okay?"

Neal sighed over-dramatically. "Fiiiinnnne!"

"Thank you so much!" I smiled and quickly dialed the hospital number.

"Hello this is nurse Ana how may I help you?" A voice from the phone answered.

"Hi this is Emma Swan...uhh Cassidy..." Even though we weren't married Neal forced me to say Emma Cassidy.

"Hi Emma can I help you?" Ana answered.

"Umm yes...I just wanted to check on the patient Killian Jones..."

"Uhhh...doesn't sound familiar..." She said.

I sighed and started describing him. "Black hair, bright blue eyes, thick Irish accent..." She still sounded lost.

"He has one hand...." She didn't answer. "Seriously?! How many Killian Jones' with one hand do you have in there?!"

"my apologies Emma...I was getting Dr. Whale. I think you'll want to here the news from him." Ana replied.

"What news is Killian better?!" I smiled. It took every inch of me to keep from saying MY Killian.

"Afraid not miss Cassidy..." It was a Whale. I hated hearing miss Cassidy.

"Wha-what's wrong?" I asked, getting worried.

"Emma," Whale sighed. "I think Killian tried to commit suicide..."

________________________

Authors note!

Do you hate me yet?! 😭 I'm sorry I love you guys!

Cliffhanger! Cuz you guys liked the last one!

Intense right?! Details in the next chapter. Sorry it took so long and it's so short! :(

Follow me on Instagram!

@the_oncers_of_storybrooke.