Chapter 6: Like Father Like Son

Neal's POV

I started to worry. "Dad?!" Henry called from his room. "Where's mom?" I walked over to Henry's room.

"I'm not sure bud. I'll call." I took out my phone and dialed Emma number. She answered.

"N-Neal?" She was crying.

"Emma where are you baby? Are you ok?" I was extremely worried.

"I-I..." She sounded like she was trying hard to stop her tears. "I'm fine...I-I'm with my parents."

"Why are you crying babe?" I was getting scared. "Are you hurt?"

"Emotionally." I heard her mumble.

~~~Emma's POV~~~

Charming was hugging me as I sit on the couch crying. "It's going to be alright sweetheart." I knew he was trying his best but he didn't really want me with either of them I think he'd rather have me be with the thief than the pirate. That sounded bad.

"I love you dad." I cried quietly. I could almost hear the smile on his lips. He hugged me tighter and kissed my head.

"I love you too Emma."

______________________________________________________

Author's Note: Awww!! Father daughter moments melt my heart!

______________________________________________________

***Neal's POV***

"Emma is over at your grandpa's house. How about we go over to Granny's and get some food?" I said to Henry.

"Alright. Is mom ok?" He looked really worried.

"Don't worry Henry. Your mom is fine. She'll probably be home tonight." I smiled assuring him. He ran off to go get his coat then we walked to Granny's because it wasn't far.

"It's okay if I call you dad right?" Henry asked smiling.

I was overjoyed. "Of course Henry." I smiled back and put my arm around him as we walked into Granny's.

Just my luck, the pirate was there. "Dad let's go sit over by Killian!" I didn't have the heart to say no so I went over to him.

"Henry! How are ya lad?" Hook smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Good! I'm getting food." Henry smiled back.

"Same here lad." Hook smiled back. I couldn't help but be a little bit jealous. Within seconds of being here hook managed to steal my son, but I guess that's what pirates do. Kind of like he stole my mother, and tried to steal my Emma. Oh my god that man is a worse thief than I am!

______________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Sorry this chapter is short I'll make the next one longer.

Follow me on Instagram @the_oncers_of_storybrooke

Don't forget to comment and vote.

Team Hook or Team Neal? I already have a plan for this story but your comments could have an influence. :)

58b6">Team Hook or Team Neal? I already have a plan for this story but your comments could have an influence. :)