Part one

I needed a summer job. So I decided to try babysitting. I didn't think I would be actually babysitting a baby but I didn't think I would be babysitting someone my age. Now I wasn't really babysitting someone my age. Just being with them to make sure they didn't get into trouble. My moms friend needed someone to babysit her 6 year old and "watch over" her 16 year old. If he didn't have someone telling him what to do, he would do whatever he wanted. He would leave the house when he wasn't supposed and do things he shouldn't do.

I got ready to head over to their house

I looked like this when I went over there

I looked like this when I went over there. The mom said I would be more like a nanny. Staying the night there for a couple of weeks then going home and coming back and staying. It was an on and off thing. I was a little scared. I didn't know the family or the neighborhood and I had never been away from my family for that long.

I pulled into their driveway and walked up to the door carrying my suitcase in hand and surprisingly there were no other cars in the driveway. I walked up to the house and rung the door bell.

A tall dark brown haired boy with bright blue eyes answered. I recognized him immediately. Colby Brock. From vine!! Sam and Colby!!?

Colby: hi... ohhhh... you must be the babysitter... aren't you!!!

Alex: uh.. yup. That's me. I'm Alex.

I said as I put my hand out for him to shake. His eyes were on me the whole time and never left for a second. He didn't seem that bad. He shook my hand respectfully.

Colby: yeah I'm colby.

Alex: oh yeah I know!!

Colby: oh. Did my mom tell you my name?

I said the stupidest thing possible! Now I had to tell him that I knew he was famous.

Alex: no. I just... I know who you and Sam are...

Colby: ohhhh cool.

I always thought Sam was really cute. Most girls had a crush on Colby butttt I found Sam more attractive.

Sam: I'm outta this bitchhhhh!!!

Sam walked out of the door and stared at me. His eyes deeply looking into my eyes.

Sam: damnnn. I knew... Colby who is this beautiful young lady...

Colby: This is Alex. She will be living with me for a couple of months.

Alex: hi sam....

Sam: you know my name!!!

Alex: Sam and Colby....?! Yup

Sam: great... hey is there anyway I could get your number??

My heart dropped... in a good way. I gave Sam my number and he left. Colby invited me in and we sat down on his couch.

Alex: where's your mom? And sister...?

Colby: sister???

Alex: yeah... I thought I was babysitting a 6 year old and watching over you..?

Colby: hahahhahaha NOPE!!!
Just me!! My mom just wanted to make an excuse to get you to watch over me!!

I was shocked and kind of mad. But I was still being paid after all. Mmmm getting paid to live in a house with a really hot boy alone for months. And he is my age!!! GREAT!!!

Alex: uhhhh.... alright..?

Colby: my mom was gone for her work trip when I got up this morning...!!!

Alex: well then... I had no clue.
Sorry..?

Colby: it's cool.
Wanna watch a movie and chill wit me?

Alex: sure we can watch a movie and "chill" after you show me my room.

Colby led me up the stairs to the guest room. It had a dresser and a blowup mattress. I put my suitcase down and sat on the mattress.

Colby: it's not much but it's good enough right?

Alex: of course. Better than it needs to be. Hey when you talk to your mom can you let her know I say thank you.

Colby: sure! Wanna go watch a movie nowww?!!!??

Alex: fine.... what movie.

Colby: whatever you want!!

We walked down stairs and got comfortable on the couch. He played a "kids" movie called , Coraline. I never really looked at it as a kids movie. It was scary and very messed up.

Colby kept getting closer and closer to me. I acted like I didn't notice so I didn't make it weird. He got so close to me that our legs were touching. Half way through the movie he grabbed my legs and put them up over his. He started to rub them still looking at the t.v

------------
-----

This is only the first chapter. I promise it will get better, or at least I will try! Any suggestions then comment them!! Pleaseeeee!

I hope you are enjoying this so far!!