Part six

I woke up and rolled over to see sleeping Colby. He looked so beautiful. His bed head and bright blue eyes. I would die to be with him.
No that wasn't okay to think. IBut I can't help it...

He opened his eyes slowly.

Colby: good morning silly

I just giggled and rolled over. He laughed and wrapped his arms around me. I slipped out of bed and started to run out of the room but he jumped up and off the bed. He chased me down the stairs. I was kind of trapped at this point. He grabbed me by my legs and swung me over his shoulder. We both laughed and he ran up the stairs with me like that. His laugh... it was so cute and amazing. I never noticed that at first. He went into his room and closed the door.

He dropped me on his bed and hovered over me. My arms were wrapped around his neck. He slept in only basketball shorts and no shirt.
We just looked at each other until his phone buzzed. He grabbed his phone and sat up so he was sitting on my lower stomach. He frowned...

Alex: what's wrong??

Colby: my friend Brennan just texted me a picture of Lexi... from last night!

Alex: I thought she got the flu!

Colby: she didn't... she is making out with this other dude!!!

Colby's eyes filled with anger. His eyes watered and his face got really red and vain covered. I took his phone out of his hands and shut it down. He just looked down. I grabbed his hand but he jerked it away and jumped up and stormed out of the room. I chased after him. Down the stairs and into the kitchen. He walked over to the counter and put his hands on it and faced the cabinets.

Alex: Colby... please talk to me!

Colby: WHAT!! What do you want ALEX!!?

He yelled at me. Really loud. I jumped back and just looked at him startled.

Colby: Alex... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to flip out on you...

He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist but I shoved him away into the fridge. I ran upstairs and he followed. I locked myself in the guest room. He tried to open the door but when he couldn't he pounded on it hard.

Colby: ALEX!! OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!

Alex: no

He was so mad and honestly it was really scary. I hated seeing him this way so I thought if I did what he wanted he wouldn't be so mad... I unlocked the door and he walked in. I sat on the blowup bed and looked away.

Colby: Alex!! You can't be mad with me! It's not my fault I got lied to and cheated on! You would be mad too.!!!

Alex: you scared me that's all!!

I looked at him and he had tears running down his checks. He sniffed and I made him sit down and put his head in my lap. I looked at him and he sat up after a few minutes.

Colby: I loved her...
She did these things to me all the time!!

Alex: I'm so sorry Colby...

He started to cry harder this time and I I put his head on my chest and laid down so his head was on my chest and the rest of his body was on top of mine. Laying down I just ran my fingers through his hair.

Colby: thank you.

Alex: Colby...

Colby: yeah?

Alex: why... why are you being this way to me? Your gf cheated on you yesterday but you didn't do much better.

Colby: I didn't make out with you and most likely f you!

Alex: yes but...

Colby: I... it's not like we are dating dude!!

Dude...? We whatever we had is gone!!
I rolled him off of me and ran to the bathroom. I threw up. A lot. Colby ran to me and rubbed my back as I let it all out.

Colby: you okay..? Why did that happen??

Alex: I must be sick...? And I'm good right now. Thx!

------------
------

I hope this part keeps you interested!!! Much love to those who are reading! Thank you!