Part eleven

I opened my eyes and got out of bed I left my room and went downstairs. Colby was asleep on the couch. His phone was in the kitchen and it was buzzing and I knew it was wrong but I looked at it.

(Lexi) Colby?? You coming??!?
Where are you!!
Colby!!?
I just want you baby!!
Whatever! Take the thot!

I put his phone down and got cereal. Colby woke up and looked at me. His eyes were red and I knew he was upset just from seeing me so I went to my room. A couple of hours later I heard a knock on my door.

Alex: come in.

Colby: someone is here to see you.

Alex: uhhh okay?

I went downstairs. Shawn was standing there. Me and Shawn had a relationship but we just decided to end it. I ran to him and jumped into his arms.

Alex: SHAWN!!! I missed you so much!!

Shawn: I miss you too!!! Fuck I can finally wrap my arms around you again! New house with....??

Alex: uh well...
I am "watching over" a guy my age because he supposedly does some bad things but I don't see it. He is really sweet.

I invite Shawn in and we sit on the couch. I look at the stairs and Colby is standing at the bottom of them.

Colby: hi I'm Colby. You are?

Shawn: hey I'm Shawn, nice to meet you Colby.

Colby: uh huh you to.

Shawn looked at me like I had no clue what I was doing. Colby walked up the stairs and into his room.

Shawn: he isn't very nice...

Alex: he just has to warm up to you.

Me and Shawn watched a movie together and by the time it was over it was late and Shawn had to eat dinner with his family. He gave me one last long hug and then left.

Colby: oh good.

Alex: why are you such a bitch?

Colby's face got red and his fist went white. I just looked at him very carefully trying not to make a face.

Colby: Im not trying to make you scared Alex!

Alex: I'm not scared if you.