Part 18

*in my dream*

Colby: I hope you die bitch!

Sam: you know, you ruin everything!! Like honestly kill yourself!

Shawn: your a lying little bitch! I hate you so much!

Lucas: you whore!

Colby: I'm done with you slut. I should have listened and been with Lexi the whole time! I hate you so much it's not even funny. Bye whore!!!!

*dream ends*

I quickly opened my eyes to Colby rolled over not facing me. I knew it was just a dream but it was a horrible one. I shook Colby awake and he groaned at me.

Colby: stop!!

I didn't stop though. I needed him to know how I felt.

Colby: ugggg what do you want Alex!

He rolled over and I sat up.

Alex: I need to talk to you right now.

Colby: okay talk. I'm tired!

Alex: I'm so in love with you Colby. I can't even begin to explain how much I love you. You make me so happy but at the same time I hate you. When we argue it crushes me and I don't think you see that. I love you though and I always have. You are the most amazing and the worst thing that has ever happened to me!

I leaned down and kissed Colby after I finished talking. He sat up and leaned more into the kiss. I straddled him and we kissed for a long time. Then we stoped.

Colby: do you mean what you said?

Alex: every last word.

Colby: I can't do this.

Alex: what are you talking about. 

Colby pushed me off of him and left the room. I was going to follow him but instead I just got up and shut the door. I was done chasing him and wanted to give up at that point. I rolled over and fell asleep.

I woke up and checked the time. It was noon and I was still tiered. I walked out of my room in only my bra and underwear and to colbys room but he wasn't in there. Then I went downstairs and found him watching tv. He didn't even look at me.

Alex: Colby?

Colby: yes.

Alex: what's wrong?

Colby: everything. Nothing is right. You don't get it, you don't see how screwed up I am in the head. You love me so much but me and you, yeah no. That's a never gonna be a thing. You don't know what I've done and I can't tell you!

Alex: Colby...? What did you do

Colby: if I tell you, your literally gonna hate me forever and I don't think I can handle that.

Alex: just tell me come on.

Colby: fine you really wanna know?

Alex: YES! I do!

Colby: my love for you was fake! Happy?

I just stood there letting those words slowly sink in. I didn't know what he meant or how to feel.

Alex: what?

Colby: I didn't love you. Well I do. Now. But the first couple months of us. Was fake.

Alex: explain.

I said as I sat down on the couch.

Colby: me and my friend Brennan made a bet. Who ever could get a girl to fall in love with them first wins. My goal was you and his was some girl online. I won.
I swear at first it was just for fun. Then I really did start to love you. After the first couple times you left me, I started to get real feelings and I told Brennan that but he insisted I keep going.
I wanted to tell you but I couldn't. When you told me how you really felt today I just freaked from guilt. I'm sorry.

Alex: wow. Wow. I don't. Wow.
Unbelievable.

Colby just looked down in shame. I stood up and walked over to him and lifted up his chin using my hand.

Alex: you said at first it was fake?

Colby: yeah at first. But then it wasn't.

Alex: okay.

I hugged him and walked upstairs to change into some day cloths.
I walked back downstairs wearing this

Alex: I have to go run some errands. I'll be back in a couple of hours.

Colby wasn't paying attention to me so I just walked out the door.

————————————————

Okay guys I know this has been long awaited and isn't the best but when are my parts good lol. Hope you liked it and if you have any suggestions comment them please! Mwah❤️