Part 17

I opened my eyes in a familiar place. I wasn't sure where I was though.

Colby: hey silly.

I looked up and say a brown haired boy. He was extremely attractive. I was very confused though. I knew who he was and everything I just didn't.

Alex: huh?

Colby: are you okay?

He walked over to me and put his hand on my head. I just looked at him and all the sudden I got angry. I sat up and make him bounce back a little by how fast I sat up. Then it hit me. I tried to overdoes. Colby and Shawn were fighting. I couldn't take anymore of this. Ahhhh my brain is confused and pounding and I don't know what to feel.

Colby: hey hey Alex. Lay back down your okay.

Alex: Yeah all because of you!

Colby: what do you mean!?

Alex: I don't want to be here!!

Colby: okay then let me go get the doctor and see when we can leave.

Alex: no I mean I don't wanna be here. In this world as a living breathing person! And all because of you I am.

Colby: oh right sorry I forgot you were trying to die and thought I wouldn't do anything about. Sorry that I don't want to loose THE ONLY PERSON IN MY LIFE THAT I LOVE!!

I sat back and just looked at him. He started tearing up and walked out of the room. I didn't know what to do except for wait. It had felt like years but was only about half an hour later and the doctor came in. He was a tall boy with dirty blonde hair and barley looked 20. He had bright green eyes and tan skin. His smile could light up a whole room and he had one little dimple on the left side of his face. He smiled at me and walked over to crouch down next to me.

Dr: hi I'm Dr. Mathews. You are?

Alex: uhh I'm Alexandria Felt.
But I go by Alex.

Dr. Mathews: I'm dr. Mathews but I go by Lucas. At least for my young beautiful patients. Anyways you can leave when ever you feel is right.

Alex: uhh thank you Lucas. May I just ask. How old are you. You don't look a day after 20.

Dr. Mathews: I'm 23 actually. I graduated high school early and became a doctor at a young age. And thank you very much. And you know I would ask for your age and number but I already have that basic information here.

He pointed to the clipboard with my information on it. He winked at me and left the room. My heart fluttered and I couldn't help but feel good. I waited for Colby to come back but he didn't. I was ready to leave but I didn't know how I would by myself. I got up and gathered my stuff and checked out of the hospital. It was late at night and I was about to walk home when Lucas pulled up in his car. He rolled down his window and smiled at me.

Lucas: what are you doing walking home princes?

Alex: oh I didn't have a ride.

Lucas: come on and hop in. I can't take you home or you know, you could stay with me?

I thought about it and I really didn't want to go home to an angry Colby.

Alex: why not? Your place sounds like a good idea.

Lucas: okay then get in.

I got in his car and we drove to his apartment. We got out and went inside.

Lucas: wine?

Alex: I'm underaged.

Lucas: who's gonna know?