Part 19

I decided I would just go cool off at the beach near where I lived. I got there and parked my car. I sat there in my parked car for a few minutes and then all the sudden I broke down crying. I didn't know why I was crying or what was wrong but it just happened. Colby called me several times but I didn't want to answer. Then I felt like I needed to. I answered the phone and the conversation went like this.

Colby: hey Alex, please come home I have something really important to show you.

Alex: fine. I'm on my way.

Colby: thank you.

I drove to Colby's house and opened the door. The lights were turned off but there were candles lite everywhere. I followed the rose petals laid out on the floor to upstairs. I walked into Colby's room and he walked out from behind the closet door.
He was in a suit and look extremely hot.

He walked over to me and grabbed my hands. He looked into my eyes and I started to get nervous.

Colby: Alex, we have been on a roller coaster of emotions together for so long now and I never want to lose you. I love you so much.

Then it happened. The moment I had been waiting for my whole life. He got down on one knee and spoke.

Colby: so Alex, will you make me the happiest goof ball alive and marry me?

I started crying so hard and grabbed him by his shirt  and kissed him.

Alex: yes Colby. Yes I will marry you!

*time skip*

It has been four years since me and Colby got together. We are now happily married and have two children together. A 3 year old girl named Sarah and a new born boy named Conner. We were as happy as we could be. We were so in love and honestly nothing could break us. The end.