Part three

Colby ran down the stairs wearing black shorts whit these weird rope looking things hanging down on both sides. He had on a light pink shirt with stars on it and little cut outs at the top. He wore a pair of black socks as well. His hair was still a little messy but cute.

Colby: morning!!

Alex: COLBY... don't

Colby: sorry I was just being nice...?

Alex: why are you trying to act like the whole thing this morning didn't happen??

Colby: because I don't want to talk to you about that.
And can I have Sam over later? We wanted to go to the mall.

Alex: sure... but I am coming with you guys!

Colby: NO!!

Alex: then your not going!

Colby: Fine.... but don't bother us!

Alex: can't make any promises!!

I ran up stairs to get ready for the day. We were meeting Sam at the mall in an hour. I showered and threw on my v neck black shirt and blue jean shorts. I tied a flannel around my waist and put on my black high top converse, and curled my hair.

 I tied a flannel around my waist and put on my black high top converse, and curled my hair

I walked out of my room and Colby was on the couch looking at his phone.

Alex: you ready?

Colby: let's go!!

--------------
------

I know this chapter is lame and boring but I am trying to update as much as possible and the next chapter will be better.

Anyways I hope you are enjoying the story so far. If you have any suggestions please let me know.