Part 15

It had been about 30 minutes and Colby was in bed and me and shawn were sitting on the couch talking. Colby walked down the stairs and looked at me then at Shawn then back at me.
He sighed and put his hand to his head.

Colby: hey dude thanks for your unwanted and unneeded help but i think it's time for you to leave. It's 5 in the morning and you need to go home now buddy.

Shawn: hey dude it's alright. Calm down okay. I will leave when Alex wants me to leave.

Colby: this isn't Alex's house now is it??
NO!! GET OUT!

Alex: Colby calm down.

Colby: be quite Alex!

I got up and walked over to Colby. He didn't even look at me. He stared straight past me and focused on Shawn.

Alex: hey hey. Colby hey look at me. Hey Colby!

He turned his head and looked at me with tears forming in his eyes. I hugged him but he pulled away and went upstairs. I turned around to Shawn standing up and walking towards the door.

Alex: where are you going babe?

Shawn: yeah uh i think it's time for me to leave and for us to take a break.

Alex: what?! Shawn no don't leave.

Shawn: I can't do this at the moment it's really nothing you did. I just- I'm sorry.

Alex: sha-

I was cut of by the door slamming shut. I broke down and just sat there and cried. I eventually got myself together and called Lexi. I needed her to come over for Colby. She agreed and arrived within a few minutes.

Lexi: what did you do to my baby you slut!!?

Alex: I didn't do anything to him. And he's in his room.

Lexi stormed upstairs and into Colby's room. I went up after her and stood at the door.

Colby: what are you doing here Alexis?

Lexi: I'm here to comfort you baby. You want that right!

Colby: not from you. Please leave.

Lexi: it's that Alex slut isn't it?! Oh my gosh I can't believe you! Whatever!! You will both regret this!!

She walked out of the room and shouldered me. I looked at Colby and he looked at me.

Colby: what was that?!

Alex: what do you mean what was that! I was just trying to help.

He walked over to me and got extremely close to my face. His hands were on my hips and he was staring straight into my eyes.

Colby: YOU KNOW I DONT FUCKING WANT HER ALEX!!!!

He yelled right in my face but it wasn't scary or a bad thing. He leaned in and kissed me. We stared to make out and went into his bed. Let's just say things happened that morning....

I woke up in his arms and he was already awake. He smiled when I looked up at him and hugged me in close to his body. Then he stopped.
He pushed me away slightly.

Colby: what about Shawn??

Alex: uh well. That isn't a thing. He dumped me earlier. When he was here yeah so that happened.

Colby: I'm sorry Alex.

Alex: it's fine. I don't even want him now. Clearly!

Colby laughed and hugged me.

Colby: no.

Alex: what?!

Colby: never again will I fight with you.

Alex: I can't make any promises and neither should you. But I appreciate you wanting to have that happen.

------------------
--------