Part nine

I finished cleaning Sam up and drove him home. When I got back Colby wasn't in the living room or anywhere down stairs. I walked upstairs and he was in his room sleeping. I walked over to him and crawled over him to lay next to him. He woke up and smiled.

Colby: I meant it. I don't care if you don't feel the same way but I meant it.

Alex: Colby we... I... what are we?

Colby: whatever you want us to be.

Alex: are we seeing each other?

Colby: I would hope so.

Alex: we aren't like dating though right??

Colby: if you don't want to be then no we aren't. But if you do then yes we are.

Alex: all I know is that I want you. And I want you to be mine.

Colby: then I'm yours and your mine.

I smiled and we cuddled up and fell asleep.

It was the next day and all I wanted to do was sleep in with Colby and watch Netflix with him... allll day!

But he made me get up and get ready for the day. So I did. We went to the mall and went to see a movie. When we got back the whole place was filled with candles and rose petals. I was confused but thought Colby did it. He looked at me confused because he thought I did it. Sam turned the corner holding flowers. He looked at me and spoke

Sam: Alex... will you be mine?

Alex: uhhh Sam...

Sam: please say yes!

Alex: I can't!!!

Sam: why...?!

Alex: me and-

Colby: Brennan!
Her and Brennan are dating!

Sam: oh... I'm sorry. I will leave.

Same ran out of the house and I looked at Colby.

Alex: what the hell dude!

Colby: I'm sorry I had to think fast.

Alex: whatever... maybe you can make it up to me...?

Colby: how..?

I pushed him against he wall and we kissed passionately. It got really heated and we went up stairs. We didn't do anything but make out on his bed for about an hour. Then we cuddled and fell asleep.

I sat up fast! I had another nightmare. Colby opened his eyes a grabbed me.

Colby: are you okay..?

Alex: uhhh yeah! Just a nightmare!

Colby: it's okay... calm down. I got you! Your fine I promise!!

He held me and told me he had me and wouldn't let anything happen to me over and over again. I know I didn't fall asleep again. Colby woke up and got up. I didn't know why. He walked into the bathroom and went pee, he didn't shut the door... Then he came back and slept with his back to me. I wrapped my arms around him and fell asleep. In the morning Colby was already awake on him phone.

Colby: morning silly. This is an odd thing.

Alex: you were the one who came back to bed and turned away from me.

Colby: what do you mean? I left the bed??

Alex: ha you don't remember!!

Colby: what did I do?

Alex: you got up and went to the bathroom. Without shutting the door... then you came back to bed and rolled over.

Colby: oh my... I didn't shut the door! Really?

Alex: really!!

Colby wasn't that small. I thought it would be a lot smaller but not at all!

Colby: I don't even wanna know what you think!

Alex: well... I'm impressed.

Colby: really??

Alex: definitely!!

Colby: wow!!

We both laughed and I was really happy. I checked my phone and had lots of calls and texts from Sam. Colby saw and grabbed my phone. I tried getting it back but he pulled it away.

Colby: what is going on?

Alex: I don't know Colby!

Colby: no! What is this Alex?

Alex: I DONT KNOW COLBY!

I yelled at him and he just stopped and handed me my phone. I opened it and looked at my messages.

(Sam) hey! I checked with Brennen and he said you guys aren't together.

(Sam) what is going on? Why did you lie to me!?

(Sam) I'm coming over! Tell me what is happening!

Alex: Sams coming over!

Sam: I'm here...

Me and Colby both looked at him standing in the door way. I jumped up and ran after him. I didn't have any pants on. Just a tank top.

Alex: Sam!!

Sam: you could have just told me!!

Colby walked up behind me and wrapped the blanket around my waist. He was angry.

Sam: I'm leaving bye!

Alex: NO!

I ran after him dropping the blanket off my waist. Colby followed me.

Colby: no!

Alex: what do you mean no!

Colby: put pants on!

Colby took his pants off and handed them to me.

Alex: oh my gosh Colby!!

I walked outside but Sam was already gone. I went inside and Colby was laughing at me.

Alex: what's so funny!

Colby: you look so cute.

Alex: back to bed Colby!

We went back upstairs and I was still wearing Colby's pants. His "ump" was against my butt. I could feel it... everything!

------------
------