Part four

Me and Colby arrived at the mall. He said Sam would be by hot topic so we headed there right away. Again, I like Sam... I think. I was really excited but very nervous.

A couple of fan girls rushed up to Colby and wanted pictures. They ALL gave me the stare that says, "if you touch him I swear on my life I will tear you to pieces!!"

We arrived at hot topic and saw Sam waiting on a bench. He waved at us and we came and sat with him. I was on one side of sam and Colby was on the other. Sam and Colby started to chat about ideas for vine and YouTube. I just sat there and listened.

Alex: I'm hungry. How about you guys?

Sam: I could eat. Colby?

Colby: sure. Food court?

Alex: let's go.

We all got up and headed to the food court. We got a pizza and sat down. Sam and me were chatting away until a girl walked over and sat next to Colby.

I just thought it was a fan until they started to make out

Alex: Colby...?

He looked at me for a second then spoke.

Colby: what Alex.!!

Alex: what are you doing...??

Lexi: who are you!!

Alex: I'm-

Colby: her and Sam are datin!!

Me and Sam just looked at each other. Kind of confused but we both blushed.
I knew what Colby was doing so I went with it. I grabbed Sams hand and our fingers slowly interlocked. It felt so real.

Sam: baby, you want to see a movie tonight. We could do a double date. And this is Lexi. Colby's girlfriend.

Alex: oh... uhh- yy yeah.

My heart started to flutter and I got really excited. I knew it wasn't real but I loved the feeling.

Lexi: oh...

Colby: that sounds awesome! Let's do it. What time??

Sam: whenever. And Lexi don't be alarmed when Colby gets into the car with Alex. She is giving him a ride home.

Lexi: Sam you would watch your girl. She looks like one of... those girls.

This made my blood boil and I could tell that made Sam mad to. I wanted to snap this little Lexi girl right then and there but I couldn't.
Colby has a girlfriend.....??!!

--------------
------

Sorry again. Not the best but hey, I tried. Please no hate. I'm really trying to do the best I can. I feel as I write It will get better. Not yet but it's coming along.

Until next time❤️