Part five

Me and Sam walked out of the mall holding hands and Colby and Lexi did the same. I said by to Sam with a hug and just gave Lexi a awkward look. She looked at me like I was an alien. She and Colby said goodbye and me and Colby got into my car. I turned my body so I was looking at him.

Alex: Colby! Was this the girl from this morning?

Colby: duhhh.

Alex: a one night stand?? Really?
How long have you guys been together?

Colby: 4 months? I think. I just said that so you wouldn't be upset!

Alex: yeah sure. I'm still upset. You lied to me and just uggggg.

Colby: I'm sorry. I won't do it again I promise!

My phone dinged and looked down at it. It was a message from Colby's mom.

Alex: great!

Colby: what is it...?

Alex: I'm going to be staying with you all summer without leaving and half of the school year. Guess who's being home schooled with you!!

Colby: NOOOOO!! Ugggg

Alex: not my idea or favorite thing to do either!! But who knows! We could have a good time....?

Colby: a good time? With you? YEAH RIGHT!!! Miss I'm just doin my job!!

Alex: whatever. Let's just go back to the house.

I started the car and drove home.

* time skip*

At home I texted Sam about the movie thing. We decided to go to a scary movie at 7pm. I wore the same outfit from earlier. Me and Colby got into the car and drove to the theater. There we met up with Sam.

Colby: man! Lexi got the flu and can't come!

Alex: she got the flu..? She seemed fine just a couple of hours ago...?

Colby: yeah well maybe she wasn't feeling good earlier and just didn't say anything!!

Colby got really mad when I said that. I didn't know why but I just blew it off.
We bought our tickets and popcorn and candy and went into the theatre. It was almost empty since this movie had been out for a while. I didn't normally like scary movies. At all. I was in between Colby and Sam. The movie started. It was really really scary.

Sam: *whisper* I'm going to the bathroom be back soon.

Alex: *whisper*
Okay!

Sam got up and left. I looked over at Colby and just admired his features. His perfect jaw line and bright blue eyes. With his perfect white teeth and amazing brown hair.

Colby: *whisper* what are you staring at silly?

Alex: *whisper* oh uh nothing...

I didn't know what was happening on the movie but I just heard a loud scream comin from it. I screamed and shoved my face into Colby's arm.
He laughed and I was really shook up.

Colby: it's okay....

He rubbed my back and I just sat there.
I looked up and backed away slowly realizing Sam would be back soon. I readjusted myself and sat staring at the screen like I was a robot of some sort. Sam came back and asked what his missed.

* time skip*

The movie had ended and we were outside of the theater. It was now like 9 and Sam asked if we wanted to go do something else but I said no it was late and we needed to get home. I gave him a hug and me and Colby got in the car.

Colby: Alex?

Alex: yes??

Colby: why did you do that and why were you looking at me?

Alex: I wasn't looking at you and I got scared.

Colby: okay and yes you were.

Alex: nope. I was not!

Colby: uhhh. Whatever you say silly.

Alex: I wasn't!!!

Colby: mmmk!

I rolled my eyes and giggled a little. We got home and went inside.

Colby: can I asked you something? You have to be honest.

Alex: sure...?

Colby: do you like me??

My heart stopped and I froze.

Alex: huh? What??

Colby: do you like me? As in boyfriend way?

Alex: that isn't an appropriate question to ask Colby. We have known each other for a day and I'm getting paid to watch over you.

Colby: you didn't answer my question.

Alex: it doesn't matter. You are datin Lexi and I...

Colby: yes it does and you what??

Alex: I just don't want to answer.

Colby: just tell me Alex!!

Alex: fine you wanna know? Yeah I do!

Colby's face went blank then he smiled. He walked up to me and got really close. His nose touching mine. He went and whispered in my ear.

Colby: *whisper* good... I like you tooo

I looked at him then pushed him off of me.

Alex: Colby you can't do things like this.

Colby: why are you blaming it all on me?

Alex: cause you asked me first. I didn't even ask you. I just told you the truth and you told me something I didn't need to know.

Colby: but your happy you do.

I stormed up the stairs and went straight to bed. I woke up and quickly sat up. I had a horrible nightmare but tried to lay back down and go to sleep. I couldn't. It was one of the worst ones I've ever had. I have them when I'm frustrated or feel alone.
I got up and changed into little shorts and a tank top. I went to Colby's room and walked in. He opened his eyes.

Colby: what...?

Alex: well ummm....

He moved over and I walked over to his bed and Laid down. I rolled over so I didn't have to look at him and make things weird. He then had to make things weird by wrapping him arms around me and falling asleep. I couldn't for the rest of the night but when morning came and light seeped through the curtains I drifted off.

-------------
-----

This chapter was hopefully good. Again got any ideas? Please let me know!!