Part twelve

Colby approached me and tried to grab my waist. I backed away.

Alex: listen Colby, I don't know what is going on with you but you need to keep yourself under control.

Colby: what's going on with me?! Your the one who invited Shawn in like that. Doing all the stuff right in front of me!

Alex: I- I don't

Colby: please just don't talk. Don't try to fix things!! I just... I can't do this!!

I felt tears start to form in my eyes and my face get red.

Colby: please don't cry!

I didn't care what he had to say. I just let the tears fall and didn't even try to stop them.

Colby: ALEX!! Stop

Alex: your trying to tell me to stop being upset that you hate my guts!? WTH!!!

Colby: I don't hate your guts! I could never!!

Alex: okay well you played me and don't even want to be with me!

Colby: you don't understand!!

Colby walked to me and got close.

Alex: I don't understand!?? Really!!

Colby: you think I want to do this? The only reason I am is because I want to be with you and can't stand our fights!!

I got silent and didn't know what to do. He walked to his room and came back down a couple minutes later with shoes on. He walked out of the house and into the road. I followed him.

Alex: what do you think your doing!?

Colby: walking!

Alex: where to!???

Colby: anywhere your not.

Alex: Colby!

Colby: Alex. I told you!

Alex: you know what Colby! Go wherever you want! I don't care at this point!!

Colby: good.

I walked inside and got all my stuff again and left.