two

[ third person ]

[ third person ]

      “i'll see you tomorrow guanlin, tell seonho that i'll return his book.” joohyun told guanlin as he nodded, walking away from the girl. she sighed as she continued walking towards the parking lot to fetch her bike to go home.

shrugging her bag on her shoulder together with her tracing paper tube, she halted the moment she saw daehwi standing beside her bike. he looks like he's waiting for someone because he's been looking down on his wristwatch from time to time. she walked towards her bike without him noticing.

“are you perhaps waiting for somi?” joohyun asked as she got his attention.

“no, she's gone home. i'm waiting for you.” he said.

“why?”

“jaehwan hyung asked me to go home with you.” he answered rolling his eyes as he took his bike. “seems like you're ready to go home, let's just go.”

joohyun sighed as she placed her bag on the basket in front of the handlebars leaving the tracing paper tube on her back. she hopped on her bike as daehwi started to paddle away. she hurriedly followed him and left the school together.

silence filled the atmosphere between the two of them as they rode towards their street just to go home. daehwi was being ahead while she's in the back. joohyun stared at his back figure and can't help but to sigh a lot.

“stop sighing, you're not even that frustrated!” she heard him scolded.

“ugh, why did you even do what my brother told you if you're just gonna complain?” she backfired.

“aish, just shut up!” he replied taking a glance.

“make me!” she argued back.

“i will, using my lips.” he smirked as she stopped cycling. daehwi noticed her and he did stop as well. he looked behind him and saw her face being red. “what, do you want me to do it? you're blushing.” he pointed out.

“you know what?” she said. “i really hate you, with all my heart. aish, you brat.”

joohyun tsked before she start paddling and drove ahead from daehwi. he was left smirking and followed her after a few seconds while shaking his head.

“wait up!” he shouted.

he went to reach joohyun's level and noticed how pissed her face expression is, even the hint of redness on her cheeks is visible.

damn daehwi, why are you staring at me like that? tsk, why did my brother asked you to do this? i can go home alone, it's not like a kidnapper will kidnap me at 5 o'clock. tsk. he should have fetch me instead, where the heck is he anyways?

“ya, you know why i transferred to your section?” he asked out of a sudden. joohyun took a glance on him and ignored what he have said. “it's because to pull you off your class ranking.” he laughed.

“i really don't care,” she answered not even interested with his statements.

“mrs. kwon told me you don't have a pair on statistics and probability because jeongin departed from your class,”

“so?” she asked raising a brow.

“what do you mean so? i am his substitute you fool.” daehwi hissed as he stopped his bike making her stopped as well.

“what? tsk, even if you're not around or even if jeongin went away, i can do that damn take home exams alone, i don't need you!” she backfired. daehwi rolled his eyes.

“ya, do you think i like this idea too? i didn't even know that he is your partner to that damn exam, and do you think i have another choice? heol, be thankful that i am your substitute, you can benefit from me.” he explained.

“shut up, do you think i am really that dumb? look lee daehwi, you may be the top student in our batch but i am in the second place, i can do it on my own even without your help. and besides, that subject is just a piece of cake.” joohyun insisted.

“i am not saying you're dumb, i am just sharing my benefits with you but fine if you don't want it then we'll both get down because we didn't follow the rules.” daehwi deadpanned. joohyun just sighed and ruffled her hair in frustration.

“ugh, fine.” she groaned.

“good.” he said. “meet me at the rooftop tomorrow at lunch, i'll be there waiting for you.” he said before he drove off leaving joohyun dumbfounded.

“argh!” she groaned but daehwi stopped and called her. “what?!”

“about what i have said about making you shut up,” he paused. “i will do it if you're loud during the assignment.” he winked making joohyun blushed.

“i hate you!”