eight

[ third person ] 

[ third person

as the days passed by, joohyun didn't mind if jinyoung likes his tutor or not, she keeps on stalking him. daehwi was so annoyed about her actions, she is just to obvious and so dense. playing innocent with what's happening around. he really hates it, he really hates her. only a day before the exam and she wasn't studying at all, what's the purpose of him working hard if the girl isn't as competitive as him.

daehwi is currently on the library reading a book related to a subject for their exams, in short, he is studying. he saw jinyoung on the other table with his english tutor with joohyun who's stalking them a meter far from where jinyoung was. daehwi rolled his eyes and went to her slamming the books he was studying making joohyun flinched.

“damn you're making me getting caught.” she whispered at him. he took the seat beside her and opened the books.

“but i am helping you to beat me during the exams, you're not studying and keeps on stalking.” daehwi said dryly as he handed her the science book. joohyun gave him a death glare for interrupting her job.

“why do you care, why are you doing this?” she asked him.

“just shut up and study.” he hissed at her and she can't do anything but to study, it's her free time from the class schedule so she just did. but she can't help but to get distracted, jinyoung and the girl is just right in front of their table, she kept on glancing from the book to them, and vice versa. 

daehwi noticed actually, he got really annoyed and took the book away from her dragging her with him far from the too, bringing the books he have. joohyun got startled as daehwi pulled her in between the shelves and sat down.

“what just happened?” she asked him pretty annoyed.

“you're not studying.” he replied.

“no, i meant that, that, why did you just drag me here? i was stalking them.” she whined. joohyun remained standing up as daehwi looked at her, raising his head with his eyes being so serious to tha fact that he hated what he just saw.

“did you know that stalking is a crime?” he smirked.

“well i'm not trying to be busted okay? and if i get caught i won't go to jail since i'm still 17, what the heck is with you?” she hissed at him.

“what if i tell you that i don't like you staring at the other guys, aside from me?” he asked her seriously. joohyun didn't answer and just left the library leaving daehwi sighing. “she's so annoying. damn it.”

as she made her way out of the library, jinyoung saw her. he immediately excused himself from his tutor and decided to follow the girl. the tutor time was already done anyways, he saw joohyun with her hands balled into fists and she was annoyed by the person she was talking with.

“hey!” jinyoung called. “kim joohyun!”

joohyun recognized the voice that she immediately turned around, her heart was beating faster the moment she laid his eyes to the lad who just mentioned her name. she is blessed.

“you called?” she asked the boy as she put her hair behind her ear then jinyoung approached her.

“yep,” he smiled.

“i thought you're with your tutor.” she said and he just shrugged.

“tutor time is done, she's going to my house later anyways, to continue.” he smiled. “oh by the way, are you free after the exams?”

joohyun's face lit up, she assuming that he is asking her out but it's only an assumption, maybe he is not taking interest on her.

“if i am not very busy.” she nodded. “why?” she asked.

“i wanna ask you out,” he said. somi who was walking passed by heard the conversation. her eyes widened and took some steps closer for more information. she leaned her ear a little bit and eyed jinyoung for taking joohyun, she's feeling annoyed.

and on joohyun's case, she saw somi and wanna slap her a million times because of the feels that she wanna explode right now. she's friends with somi either but never being classmates.

“out? what for?” a date perhaps, ew joohyun, you're not even his type. 

“uhm you know, to be friends. i think it's a good decision to be friends with you.” he smiled. somi sighed in relief as she wrapped her arms around joohyun's shoulders.

“that's good, joohyun can be a good friend to you, and will you please excuse us, i have a word to share with her.” somi smiled but when she made joohyun turned around, she glared at jinyoung as she mouthed something.