eleven

brat next door:what now?

brat next door:
what now?

brat next door:
the place is mine

you:
hmm then go, take it.

brat next door:
you don't really care about me don't you huh
joohyun? | erased

brat next door:
hmm. so since i'm the first this semester
let's make a deal.

you:
what?

brat next door:
stay away from jinyoung hyung.

you:
who are you to say such thing to me?

you:
and why the heck would i do that?

brat next door:
are you numb or what?

you:
wdym?

brat next door:
tsk. you're too dense, can't you see he is
happily in love with his tutor, why are you
interfering?

you:
so?

you:
as long as he isn't courting that eonni, i won't
make myself get far away from him.

brat next door:
you don't understand

you:
just tell me you're jealous!

you:
the heck, stop pestering me.

brat next door:
you're too dense. damn.

you:
why are you telling me that i am dense?  i have
nothing to do with you, we're not like in the past daehwi. you ended up our relationship.
i don't want to have you as friend again with that attitude of yours.

you:
if you don't want me to be happy because
i keep on clinging onto jinyoung, then stop me.

brat next door:
i just want to apologize but damn, why
did i ever did such mistake? | erase

[ third person ]

daehwi threw his phone on the couch as he saw jinyoung walking out of their dorm. he is sure that he is taking joohyun out on a date today and he doesn't know whether to follow his hyung or leave it.

daehwi waited for five minutes before blowing the dorm off, he didn't left a word with his hyungs and guanlin before he leave. he had come to his senses to follow jinyoung outside and when he saw him waving at joohyun who is being pretty at the moment, he started to do his job. stalking without getting caught.

he saw how beautiful joohyun was, she is too feminine today with that cute white dress and a pair of flats. her hair is falling naturally above her shoulders and the way she smiles at jinyoung is too sweet. daehwi admired her beauty but he had to step it aside since he wanted to know why jinyoung invited her on a date when he is planning to court his tutor.

daehwi knows eveything, of course he is so close to jinyoung that they treat each other like brothers and they don't have to hide their secrets. except on daehwi who has his mouth shut about him and somi.

“you look beautiful today.” jinyoung smiled as they made their way to a cafe. daehwi started his mission.

“you look handsome today too.” joohyun replied. jinyoung just chuckled and daehwi did everything to be unnoticed.

as the time arrived that they both settled themselves inside a fancy cafe where jinyoung treated joohyun, daehwi had to order a frappe and picked out a random magazine from the shelf and acted as if he is reading it as he settled himself on a table near them.

“jinyoung, would you mind if i ask you something?” joohyun asked as daehwi's ears got alarmed.

“no, go ahead.” jinyoung said.

“why did you ask me out?” she asked unsure. she's having the feeling of not liking his answer or the other.  daehwi curiously looked at jinyoung and anticipated for his answer as well.

“oh,” jinyoung chuckled. “about that, yeah, i had to ask you out because of something and i need your help.”

joohyun started to feel gloomy. she expected too much that maybe jinyoung asked her out because he likes her but it turns out to be nothing. she tried to hide her emotions but daehwi wasn't numb to notice it but jinyoung didn't know at all.

“my help? for what?” joohyun asked trying to be as cheerful as earlier. jinyoung rubbed his nape and suddenly felt embarrassed.

“well you see, oh wait, never mind, i think this is pretty much a bother to you.” he suddenly backed out but joohyun refused.

“it's okay, i'm willing to help.” she smiled. “what is it?”

“oh..” jinyoung paused. “i'm glad that you said yes, but i am not sure, well you see, i know you know that there's something between me and my tutor right?” her heart sank, she knew it. daehwi suddenly put the magazine down on his table and looked at them, he started to feel pity on joohyun.

“so?” she asked him.

“since you're a girl, i think you could donate a big help for me about courting her.” he said making her smile faded. “as you see, i have my eyes on her ever since we were in eighth grade, i --”

“okay, no need to tell me your reason why you fell in love. just tell me what to do because i'm too excited to do the job.” she lied trying not to be sarcastic. jinyoung was about to say something when daehwi had the guts to stand up from his seat and went to their table.

“i'm sorry to ruin your date but hyung, can i borrow joohyun from you? you can talk to her tomorrow, i need her help for our assignment.” daehwi said before pulling her away from jinyoung. the older one was shocked by his sudden appearance and actions yet he let daehwi took joohyun away.

jinyoung knows what's going on.