fourteen

[ third person ]

[ third person ]

four months..

four months of having daehwi pestering and making joohyun's life messy around the school. they would seriously fight and almost got each other hurt physically.

“ya! just damn it! can you atleast understand this formula? you're getting us in trouble! i thought you're smart!” daehwi scolded her as they do their last project for the last semester of the school year.

“the fuck is wrong with you? of course i understand this freaking calculus, you're doing it wrong!” joohyun yelled back. they're currently in a detention right now because joohyun wrapped her arm around daehwi's neck choking him as they were in the cafeteria.

those four months, teachers was shocked to know that daehwi and joohyun were literally fighting. they got some flower pots broken because daehwi stumbled on them as joohyun chase him. joohyun had her locker wet because daehwi poured a glass of lemonade without her noticing. they argue because of the ranking, daehwi would put his feet on joohyun's way so that she would trip while reading a book in the hallway and they would shamelessly fight in front of many people.

somi got tired restraining daehwi and so does guanlin who keeps on calming joohyun down. jinyoung was curious, when is daehwi going to apologize and confess.

“ugh seriously, i didn't know you were this dumb, just damn it!” daehwi argued.

“shut up it says here to answer it doing this way, not that way, you're using the wrong method you freak!” joohyun argued.

“oh please you two will you shut up?!” a girl shouted who is with them in the detention room. she stood up from her seat and approached the two for she can't take it anymore. “what the heck is your problem with that damn calculus?!” she asked taking away the book where daehwi and joohyun should answer.

joohyun looked at her. “perhaps you're the girl that jinyoung is courting to, right?” she asked her. “ice cream eonni?” the girl chuckled.

“ice cream? tsk, he's so cheesy.” she said examining the book while shaking her head. “call me kuie, i'm his tutor. i see we are a year ahead of you.” she said.

[ a/n: sorry, it's a special appearance of kuie, i have no other idea about how to name jinyoung's girl huhuhu ]

“noona you don't really have to bother, we can make it ourselves.” daehwi argued reaching for the book but kuie took it further.

“how when you're arguing, leave it, i'll answer this for you.” she said stealing a pen from joohyun's hand and went to answer the book, making the both if them shut up.

joohyun admired how pretty kuie is, jinyoung already described her personality and she wasn't bad at all. no wonder why he fell for her. she stared at the girl and then, there's daehwi who's looking at joohyun and observing how she looks at kuie. he knows she still has feelings for jinyoung even though she knows he is courting the said girl.

“noona, is jinyoung hyung still courting you?” daehwi asked out of a sudden but kuie's attention is on the book yet she just nodded.

“yeah, it's been months now. he doesn't give up that easily, is he?” kuie smiled at daehwi who returned her smile and shook his head. “now i know why he is the first in our batch, he's so hardworking.”

joohyun sighed as she played with her hair tie. meanwhile, the teacher arrived and finally released them from detention. the three of them walked out together and joohyun got curious so suddenly.

“eonni, why did you got detention?” she asked as kuie rubbed her nape.

“i fought with jihoon earlier that i tackled him on the ground. jeez, i almost punched him.” she said as she saw jinyoung from afar, waving at them. he was with jihoon at made kuie's expression darkened. “jeez i thought he went home.” she murmured.

“oh hey babe, what's up?” jinyoung greeted the girl, kuie rolled her eyes at him and jihoon.

“i'll get going guys. i hope my answers are correct, bye.” kuie smiled and left immediately bumping jihoon purposely on his shoulder and ran, with jinyoung following her. jihoon held his shoulder and glared at the girl.

“i guess you guys don't go along well.” daehwi smirked.

“yeah, same as you, i'm shocked that you're together right now.” jihoon smirked as well.

“detention, anyways, i'm leaving.” joohyun sighed and started to leave. daehwi attempted to follow her but jihoon stopped him.

“what?” daehwi asked.

“you've hurt her enough, let her be alone for now.” jihoon said in his low voice.

“but hyung --”

“daehwi, you involved jinyoung with this, can't you see joohyun's expression earlier? she's hurt, you did to, as well. when are you gonna stop?”