five

guanlin:uhm, where are you?

guanlin:
uhm, where are you?

guanlin:
i thought you're coming with us tonight?

joohyun:
i'm sorry guanlin,.

joohyun:
i can't make it today.

guanlin:
why?

joohyun:
daehwi asked me to stay with him in the clinic
and somi's quite busy so i had to take him home.

guanlin:
oh.

guanlin:
i mean what?

guanlin:
ooooh, have you already understand
the word peace?

joohyun:
oh please. somi asked me to do so.

guanlin:
hmm. something's wrong tho.

joohyun:
wdym?

guanlin:
never mind, i'll just tell jaehwan hyung
you're busy. 😏

joohyun:
ew what's with the emoji?

joohyun:
anyways, bye.

guanlin:
bye 😏😏

[ third person ]

joohyun brought daehwi to his house since they both live in the same street, she knocked on their door as his mom opened it. daehwi was clinging onto her arm when his mom noticed he was pale enough to be sick.

“joohyunie? what happened?” his mom asked.

“he's having a fever mrs. lee, he was so stubborn that i asked him to go home early but he stayed in school 'till dismissal.” joohyun pointed out. mrs. lee looked at her son who's slowly drifting to sleep on joohyun's shoulder. she assisted him away from her and let the other girl inside.

“don't worry mom, joohyun took care of me.” daehwi whined.

“shush, go to your room, you really did bother her.” mrs. lee scolded gently as she turned daehwi to his room upstairs.

“it's okay mrs. lee, i had some project to with him to i used the time earlier with him to finish it.” joohyun reasoned out as daehwi vanished.

a few minutes later, joohyun already left after mrs. lee thanked her for bringing daehwi home. she walked down further towards their house as she pouted her lips. she was curious why somi isn't acting like a real girlfriend to daehwi, she's pushing him towards joohyun. is she even jealous?

“and because you didn't go to our dorm, i came home instead.” she stopped halfway from their gate when she heard someone talked. she saw her brother standing on the frame with his arms crossed on his chest.

“i thought you were busy?” she asked.

“i thought you brought daehwi to his house.” he replied.

“yes, i came from there. what are you doing here?” she asked again.

“checking your status if you're doing fine,” he sighed. “anyways, you're not busy anymore? it's still early, i can bring you to the dorm.” he insisted.

“so i can go home late? i'm scared going home late at night.” she declined. “i won't.” she added and was about to open their gates when jaehwan held her hand, stopping her.

“nope, mom and dad aren't home tonight. you're coming with me. might as well, find a crush for you.” he snickered and without being stubborn, joohyun had no choice but to follow her brother, all the way to their dorm.

of course her eyes landed at guanlin, daehwi isn't around since he is sick and the rest were here including the highschool kids.

“thought you're not coming?” guanlin said welcoming her with a small friendly hug.

“i am supposedly not, jaehwan dragged me here.” she reasoned out.

“hey guanlin! the wine glasses where did you put it? minhyun hyung is looking for it.” another guy asked. joohyun got star struck by his beauty he was tall and have a sharp jawline. his face is quite small and he have a beautiful eye smile. but he looks good when he have his poker face.

“i put it on the counter hyung,” guanlin answered.

joohyun knew that the boy is a part of their squad but she never met him, she only saw him a few times but she just appreciated his appearance right now because he is too close. very close.

“ah, okay.” the boy said, he was about to go when he turned around to face guanlin and joohyun. “i was rude to interrupt you guys earlier, wait, you're jaehwan's sister right? i'm jinyoung.” he smiled as he offered his hand.

“oh right, you guys still don't know about each other, she's joohyun,” guanlin introduced, joohyun felt a little shy as she shook hands with the lad. jaehwan was right, joohyun already have a crush.

“i heard stories from guanlin, daehwi and jaehwan hyung about you though.” jinyoung chuckled making joohyun shocked.

“daehwi's talking about me?” she asked. jinyoung gave her a confused look.

“you don't know about that? you're his -- ” jinyoung was interrupted when guanlin covered his mouth. guanlin laughed.

“i'm sorry hyung but just go and find the wine glasses, we'll talk later.” guanlin smiled as he put his arm around joohyun's neck and dragged her somewhere then jinyoung was left dumbfounded and confused.

°˖✧◝(🍪)◜✧˖°

author:  the teasers of baejin, guanlin and jihoon
😍😍 i'm screaming like HUHUHUHUHUHUHU.