six

[ third person ]

[ third person ]

after joohyun met jinyoung on the other day, she tried ditching guanlin's offer and secretly follows him. she knows that guanlin would meet his other hyungs who are still in high school including seonho and daehwi. she is taking the high probability seeing jinyoung around.

perhaps joohyun fell in love with him, she started to have crush on someone, finally.

it was lunch time when she finally had the guts to follow jinyoung around since he was walking alone around the hall with a book on his hands and his eyes focused on it.

she tried not to be noticed and if he even glance behind him, she'll pretend she's tying her shoelaces or reading something on her phone and such lame excuses as long as she never get caught. little did she know that daehwi was walking around as well and he noticed how the girl acted.

he followed her as well and when he saw joohyun hiding behind a big flower pot with jinyoung three meters away, daehwi sneak behind her back.

“what are you doing?” he asked making the girl suffered a mini heart attack. she held her chest and turned to daehwi who's smirking. he looked behind her. “tell me you're following jinyoung hyung?” he asked.

“no i'm not.” she lied. daehwi just raised a brow and crossed his arms on his chest.

“seriously?” he asked again as nodded aggressively. “tsk, you're interested in him aren't you?” he smirked again making her blush. “oh really? tsk, he would never notice a girl like you joohyun, and besides, look. ” daehwi said pointing the lad on the hall talking to a girl. “see that girl? he's courting her.”

joohyun sighed as she looked at jinyoung with the girl. he was smiling at her and he really looked happy. daehwi broke her heart and made her hopeless that she glared at him.

“you're so mean.” she said and left, leaving daehwi sighing.

he watched her walked away and then glanced at jinyoung, he lied about the part that jinyoung is courting someone. daehwi doesn't really want joohyun to pay attention with the other guys except guanlin and jaehwan. well, he might be included in the list of her attention.

“hey, what's with the face?” guanlin asked while joohyun was torturing her food with her fork.

“he's so annoying!” she exclaimed at him.

“who?” seonho asked who happened to joined their lunch since he is pretty lonely at the moment.

“ugh, seriously, i thought you already understood the word peace?” guanlin asked rolling his eyes.

“is it your problem with daehwi hyung, huh noona?” seonho asked. joohyun sighed and nodded to seonho as he took a bite of his cake. “you don't get along with each other aren't you?” he once again asked and joohyun nodded again.

“when are you gonna be friends? you're friends back then right? why did you guys fight?” guanlin asked with his brows narrowed.

“we are not friends,” she argued. “we're just neighbors and jaehwan is his friend. not me.” she sighed. “and the heck, he told me jinyoung is courting someone.” she sulked as she sipped onto her orange juice. “damn i hate him so much, i was just looking at him but he ruined my fantasy.” she whined.

seonho and guanlin took glances with each other. “jinyoung isn't courting someone, and why would he court whoever it is, he's not interested in anyone at the moment you know.” guanlin said making joohyun cheer up a bit.

“really?” she asked with her smile.

“yup,”

//

brat next door:
give up! he's not into you.

you:
shut up, guanlin told me he's not
courting someone.

brat next door:
oh please, even if he is, or he is not.
you don't have a chance to him.

brat next door:
you don't pass in his standards you know tsk.

you:
why are you so mean to me?

brat next door:
because you're pathetic.

brat next door:
you're not pretty.

you:
so?

brat next door:
so? won't make yourself ve attractive to look
beautiful in front of hyung's eyes or you'll
stay a nerdy type of girl?

brat next door:
try to be pretty sometimes, you're an
old fashioned freak.

you:
simplicity is beauty you little shit,

brat next door:
simplicity, yes i can see that in you
but where's the beauty?

brat next door:
anyways, i gotta go and study, i'm still
taking your place.

you:
you brat.