three

[ joohyun's ]

[ joohyun's ]

i saw him vanished inside the classroom, it was lunch time already and guanlin, once again ditched me. okay, even though he is the only person who accept me as who i am, everyone in the class doesn't like approaching me since they find me weird although i am their class president. guanlin is the only friend i have in the classroom. i accept the fact that i am weird but they shouldn't be scared about me. pfft. and speaking of that missing person, where is he?

“joohyun-ah,” my ears perked up to the person who just called my name. i looked up and saw guanlin approaching me.

“what is it?” i asked as i closed the book i was reading.

“are you free later, i mean after class? the hyungs wanted to see you.” he said.

“if my take home exams with daehwi will be finished in a matter of time, then i can. why?” i asked him as he sighed.

“nothing, jaehwan hyung's been so busy with college and barely talks to you because he is staying in the dorms, can you drop by?” he asked again, but i haven't given my answer just yet. “only the college dudes are living in the dorm,”

“how many are you?” i asked.

“if you include me, we're all eleven.” i suddenly remembered that daehwi is part of his squad. and speaking of the devil, i need to go to the rooftop to find him. well, i need to finish the take home exam right now.

“i see, i'll try though.” i said as i pulled up from my seat.

“where are you going?” he asked.

“finding daehwi.” i smirked as i left him. i hurriedly went upstairs towards the rooftop. but before i could take a step upwards, i remember the papers that was compiled in my locker.

i went back to the classroom to fetch them and ran out again, i almost bumped onto somi who's eating an ice cream.

“oops, slow down.” she said almost dropping the food on the floor.

“i'm sorry.” i bowed and she just smiled.

“it's okay, i see you're in a rush?” she asked.

“sort of, i have to find daehwi to do this assignment, we're partners in statistics.” i reasoned out. “i gotta go, somi, i'll see you around.” i said as i rushed out.

“if you're looking for daehwi he's in the infirmary waiting for you!” i heard her yelled in the hallway.

“thanks!” i yelled back. she's a kind girl though, no wonder why daehwi asked her to be his girlfriend. well anyways, that brat just made me assume to meet him in the rooftop. why did he end up in the clinic for damn's sake?

i opened the door when i reached the room, the nurse welcomed me and i asked where that brat were. she told me that he's lying on the bed in the middle of the room. i walked towards his bed and found him on his phone.

“did somi tell you --”

“yes now please, tell me what happened to you so that i can make this shit done already.” i said cutting him off.

“i'm having a fever, give me the half of it so that i can answer it at home.” he said as he sat up taking all the papers from my hands. my hand suddenly reached for his forehead to be sure that he wasn't lying, and yeah, he's burning hot.

“you should have gone home instead of staying here. and don't worry about this, you should rest, i can finish them anyways.” i told him as i pulled my hand back and stole the papers from his hands. he just looked at me with his reddish face, is he blushing or he's just really sick.

“but i am fine,” he argued.

“nope, you're going home. i'll go tell somi to bring you home.” i said as i was about to stand up when he pulled my hand back making me sit down on the bed. “what?” i asked looking at him with my brows furrowed.

he looked nervous and uncomfortable at the moment, why does this brat won't listen to me. “somi's busy and she already told the teacher's about my situation, i also asked her to excuse you from the afternoon class to stay with me here.” he said.

“why am i inloved so suddenly?” i asked.

“because i need you here with me.”