four

somisomi:istg lee daehwi

somisomi:
istg lee daehwi.

somisomi:
i will not tolerate this attitude of yours mister.

somisomi:
i am tired u little shit.

somisomi:
when are you going to settle this issue?!

rihanna 💋:
i'll find a way.

somisomi:
i'LL FiND A wAy mY ASS

somisomi:
you're just a coward.

rihanna 💋:
oh c'mon somi don't be like that.
i'm just doing this for some probability of
success.

somisomi:
ugh! you think this will work?! damn just ugh!
that's it i'm breaking up with you.

rihanna 💋:
no somi don't!
bear with me once more. if this will
work, i swear, i will give you credits and
allow you to date jihoon hyung.

somisomi:
no daehwi, no. i'm done with your friends.
i'm done with you as well.

rihanna 💋:
can you tell me that, in front of the public?

somisomi:
sure, even in front of her, i will do
it. istg daehwi, you're killing me.

rihanna 💋:
i'm sorry, huhuhu.

[ daehwi's ]

i laid down back to the bed and let joohyun do the rest of the papers, i only took a few because my head really hurts and i can't concentrate. somi just messaged me and i think she's plotting an assassination about me. i swear, all of the people knows that she's my girlfriend but she's totally not. in fact she's a family friend who happens to transfer in our school due to family business and thankfully i am super close to her that i asked her to help me . she likes jihoon hyung though.

i am not risking our friendship if we both fell in love with each other, disgusting, i like someone else.

“daehwi please, stop using your phone if your head is aching. you'll feel worse.” i heard joohyun told me as she write something on the paper.

“sorry, are you almost done?” i asked. she just sighed and shook her head. the bell already rang 10 minutes ago and she can't argue with me due to her class absence this afternoon. i insisted.

“but promise me you'll go home after i'm done.” she said as i gave her a nod. “good, i can't go home with you, guanlin invited me to the college dudes' dorm to see if my brother's doing well.”

“can i come with you?” i asked as i sat up but she only pushed me down again to lay down.

“no, somi will take you home.” she argued. i was about to refuse when she crossed her arms on her chest and glared at me. i just rolled my eyes and moved away. “don't be stubborn, you're sick.”

“then why do you care?” i suddenly asked as she taken back of my question. oops, wrong move tsk.

“you know what, i think i have another reason to hate you.” she told me. yes, but i hate you more.

“tsk, tell me about it. is it because i'm smarter than you?” i smirked but she just rolled her eyes and slammed the remaining papers on her lap.

“i don't hate you for that, but i really hate you for being conceited and a jerk! you're so stubborn you know that.” she confessed. “i didn't know why somi agreed to be your girlfriend, she's such a sweetheart and you're exactly the opposite.”

i ruffled my bangs as i puffed my cheeks. “i'll take that as a compliment.”

“you little -- aish,” she sighed and went to finish the papers, she ignored me then i kept my mouth shut.

she turned left so that i can see her side profile, she was busy writing and i just laid here looking at her. somi's right, i think i should settle this issue because if i don't, i don't know where this plot will go. if i tell joohyun the truth, her feelings for me will get worse. ugh, sometimes i hate myself for being too coward to confess that this isn't the real me.

“stop staring, i'm melting.” she said so suddenly making me flinch. she wasn't looking anywhere but the papers.

“tsk, consider yourself lucky because only a few gets my attention you fool.” i stated.

“well i guess, i'm too lucky to have your attention.” she said sarcastically and closed her pen down. “that's it, i'm done, i'm going to back to class even though i'm late.” she said already standing up but i sat up, luckily grabbing her wrist making her look at me with a glare. “what is it this time?”

“i told you not to leave right? stay here.” i said coldly. then she scoffed at me.

“goodness, lee daehwi do you want me to --”

“joohyun when i say, stay, you will stay. just this once, stay with me.”