Chapter 1

I woke up and I was in an unknown place. I stood but my head started spinning so I thought I should sit back down. Everything looked pretty normal. I mean my outfit was still the same as what I put on this morning. A black tank-top with a dark olive green vest. Dark olive green skinny jeans and black combat boots. Everything looked fine until I heard--

"HELLO NEW FRIEND!" a girl screamed at me. I looked at her. Hmm what a strange person. This girl had reddish-magenta hair that went down to the bottom of her back. Her eyes were ALL green. And I mean all of her eye. She was wearing a SHORT skirt. The skirt stopped at her upper thigh. That's definitely blinding. Her top had the same thing going on. But the collar went to around her mid neck.

I stepped away, but she just kept getting into my own little bubble. Wow didn't this chic know when to back up? I guess not. I looked at her and then at the door.

"MY NAME IS STARFIRE? What is YOUR name, friend?"

"Uh it's......I GOTTA GO!" I ran for the door. When I looked back that girl, looked awfully offended, but I still had to get out of there. Who knew, she could be working with Slade.

Slade is a terrible man that only seeks power and will do anything to get it. My parents and brother died because of him. But my father fought to the end before he died. And I will avenge him. I never want to see his face ever again. And if I do it won't be good for him. But for now I can only be cautious.

I sped up only to knock into something. I looked to see what it was. It wasn't a something........ It was a someone.

I looked at the muscular man. Half of his body was only technology. How is that even possible. I ran around him and got to the door. Then I turned around. He and that girl, Starfire is what she said, were coming after me.

In the highest girliest voice ever I did what I had to do. I screamed for my life. I took a deep breath and

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Starfire and that man dropped to their knees and covered their ears. Then three more people came. The first was a girl with purple short hair. She had a jewel in between her eyes. Hmph she must like to meditate. She was wear what looked like a bathing suit and a dark navy blue cape.

Next was a short dude with green skin. He had pointy ears and a sharp tooth that poke out of his mouth. He wore a black and purple body suit.

And finally. The last one had jet black hair that was sticking up. He wore a mask and a suit that was green, red, yellow, and black. He also had a belt and a cape. In the middle of the belt was an R. I wonder what that stands for.

The R guy starts coming at me. He looks harmless but you never know. I screamed again and everyone went down covering their ears. I ran through the door. I was on an island with a building the shape of a T. I had to get away. The only way was to swim. So I did.

I swam and swam. I looked behind me and everyone that was in the building came rushing out. I saw techno guy point to exactly where I am now and then something happened to that green boy. It looked as if he transformed into a swordfish.... AND HE DID! There was a green swordfish coming at me with full speed! I swam faster but so did he.

I swam but I found it super hard after about a minute later. I got frustrated but I saw why I couldn't swim. I was practically trying to swim on land. I got up and ran.

I ran to the only place I felt safe: the local park. I walked as I neared the park. I leaned against a tree and caught my breath but as I turned around I wasn't alone.

"Who are you?" it was the R guy again. I tried to run but I couldn't. Every person in R's group had a weapon pointed at me.

"Why should I tell you?" I spat.

"Because I asked, and it was nice for that matter."

"Well I'm not telling you."

"And why's that?" The little green boy said.

"Because you could be working for Slade."

"What? You know who Slade is? How? Why?" Techno dude said.

"I know him becau-"

BAM! We got hit with a bomb. I looked up only to see the disgusting metal face of Slade. He was standing on the top of a car.

"Slade."

"Ah Sammy we meet again."

"Shut it! Why are you here?"

"Well after I killed your family I decided to play with the Titans here." He pointed to the five people I ran away from.

"No. Enough of your games Slade. Leave now and you won't get hurt." The R guy said.

"Oh Robin. How foolish of you to think I'm leaving because of you."

He pulled out his laser gun and pointed it at Robin.

"NOOOO!!!!!!" I screamed.

I shot out fire from my hands and hit Slade square in the face. He jumped down and ran towards me.

He threw a punch and I barely moved in time. I punched him with all my might and threw him off balance. I created three fire balls and shot them at him. He dodged them easily. I tried to punch him again but he caught my fist and twisted my arm so it was behind my back.

He whispered into my ear. "Now, now Sammy. You wouldn't want to hurt your old man would you?" He let go of my arm.

"Wha-- AHHHH!!!!" Oof.

He kicked me right where he did last time. In the middle of the stomach. I flew into a tree and hit my back on it. I fell to the ground. Robin ran towards me as the rest were attacking Slade.

"Are you ok?!"

"I-I'm f-f-f-fine. Don't w-worry. And it's Sam by the way. My names Sam."

"Nice to meet you Sam. I'm Robin."

I gave him a weak smile.

"C'mon let's get you back to the tower." I tried to stand up but I was dizzy again. I felt myself falling. The last thing I heard was Robin yelling my name.