Chapter 5

BEASTBOYS POV:

Ok who the heck is Derek and why is Sam hugging him?!

I turned into a fly and followed Sam to her room. I wanted to make sure she was ok! I'm not just some random creeper. I have to go tell the others! I fly--- hehehe I fly get it-- anyways I fly out of Sam's room and transform back into me again. Then I start running.

"ROBIN!" I shouted.

"ROBIN. ROBIN!!!!!"

"What is it Beastboy?" Robin asked irritatedly.

"Some guy is in Sam's room! And his name is Derek and she was hugging him! HUGGING HIM!!!!" I felt my eye twitch.

"Wait what?! How do you even know this?"

"Well I sort of was flying around in her room as a fly..."

"Well let's go see if you're right. And let's get the others," Robin states," Titans come here."

Cyborg, Starfire, and Raven all came.

"According to Beastboy here, there is some guy in Sam's room."

"And how would BB know this?" Cyborg asked.

"I ummmmm was a fly in her room..."

"Well now we know she's officially a part of the team." Raven says.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You were a fly in my room and everyone else's."

"Hehe oops. Can we just go now?"

"Yes. Let us go see this strange man in our friend's room!" Starfire states.

"Alright let's go." Robin says and walks towards Sam's room.

He seems awfully jealous. I hope he doesn't start to have feelings for her like me. I hope SHE doesn't have feelings for that guy. I turn into a wolf and start towards her room.

SAMS POV:

I look and see the boy who I once knew as my best friend. All he did was get taller. He still has his dark brown hair and deep night sky blue eyes.

He wore a white shirt and red jeans with a utility belt. He had dark brown combat boots that went to his mid-shin. He also wore black arm armor and dark silver chest armor. In his utility belt he had a sword and whip. Yep my Derek was back and I wasn't going to go this time.

"What are you doing here? An-and how did you get here?" I looked up at him with tears in my eyes.

"You don't need to know that," he wiped away my tear," all you need to know is that I'm here to stay."

"No. We all need to know how you got in--" Robin said.

"And how you got past my security!!" Cut in Cyborg.

"Guys what are you doing in my room?! And how did you know Derek was here?!"

Beastboy's face got red.

"Beastboy how did you know?" I asked directly at him.

"Umm I was a fly on the wall."

"WHAT?!"

I closed my eyes and whispered "Allegrion Belareno Nintria" for my meditation mechanism. Ok calm down. I can't get mad. Breathe in. And out.

"Ok nevermind. Just DON'T do it ever again."

"Alright. I won't."

"Sorry to cut in but, Sam who are these people?" Derek asked.

"Well these ar--"