Chapter 1~ During My Travel

Third Person Point Of View

The tapping of the rain against the rooftops soothed Y/n. Papers flew past Y/n's feet of which none interested her/him. Another day surviving through the burden of sanity. Y/n never had much motivation in life, especially with relationships. S/he just sat in the back, listening in on everyone else. Y/n took a step into a puddle making it splash onto Y/n's s/s shoes. Y/n walked on to her/his apartment for now. The rumble of vehicles honked their horns at others, ignoring others' temper. The gloom from the sky matched Y/n's attitude. "What is life?" Y/n mumbled to herself/himself. So much has changed today, eh? Y/n saw the towering building up ahead, notifing Y/n of her/his current location. Y/n rounded a corner when a new sound filled the air. A rush of adrealine coursed through Y/n's body. Y/n took several brave steps toward the sound of moaning.

Y/n approached a dark alley way. Y/n took a peek inside, seeing quite a bizarre sight of a grown man dressed in red with wounds everywhere. The man had a multitude of weapons at his dispoal. Pistols on belts at his hips, two katanas on his back, and even more odd were the muscles. The man groaned as he attempted to get up on to his feet, proving unsuccessful. "That little mother-" The man began but stopped when he fell onto his face. Y/n decided to approach the injured man. "Unfortunately, some of us decided to..." Y/n mumbled to herself/himself. "Dude, you okay?" Y/n asked the man. The man turned his head to look at who had enough courage to approach him. "I'm just lovely!" He sang as he attempted to stand once again. "I can help!" Y/n took a couple of steps toward the man. "I wouldn't do that if I were you!" He whispered. Y/n walked around to the front of him and immediately stared.

"Like what you see?" The man asked, putting his head in his 'hands' as if he were getting ready for a glamor shot. The odd thing Y/n immediately noticed of the man, had been that he had no hands. So how could he be alive? Or better yet, still breathing? "Oh my goodness! How did this happen?!" Y/n exclaimed, noticing the puddles of blood surrounding the man. "Just a hard day's work!" The man answered with a strangely cheerful tone. Y/n wrapped her/his hand around the man's wrist, pulling him up. "I wouldn't do that if I were-" But, the weight of the man caused Y/n to fall down, slamming onto the man's chest. Y/n's face turned red with embarrassment as s/he let out a nervous laugh. The man and Y/n just stared into each other's eyes as the world seemed to slow. "Kinky." The man muttered under his breath.

Y/n snapped out of her/his strange staring contest. Y/n pushed herself/himself upward away from the man's face. The man sighed and rolled his eyes at Y/n's clumsiness. "Look," He began as he decided to use his elbows to get back up on his feet. The man got on to his feet, then looked at Y/n, pointing at Y/n with a stub. "This life isn't nice, gotcha?" The man said, putting his stubs on his hips. "Anything else new?" Y/n muttered to himself/herself. "Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! Good one!" The man began to let out a chuckle. "Well, I fucked up on my job!" The man let out a sigh. "Well, incase you need anything, call me!" The man ran off and down the sidewalk, turning a corner. Y/n just stared at where he had vanished. Yet, something felt wrong.

So many questions made themselves known in Y/n's head. How could he have survived with only two hands cut clean off? What caused that to happen to him? A bizzare work accident? No! This must have been on purpose! Y/n noticed something out of the corner of her/his eye. Y/n turned to see two black gloved hands in a corner of the alley way. Odd...? Y/n decided to approach the two hands as if it were normal. Y/n knelt down onto the wet ground, leaking cold water into her/his jeans. One of the fingers twitched causing Y/n to jump back. The hand came to life and crawled toward Y/n slowly. Y/n became frozen with fear of this zombie hand! Y/n crawled to her/his feet and raised the tip of the umbrella above Y/n's head. Y/n dived the tip of the umbrella into the center of the hand, causing blood to splatter. As a last resort, the zombie hand raised the infamous middle finger to Y/n. Y/n loosened her/his grip on the umbrella then ran away, abandoning the umbrella. "Nope! Nope! Nope!" Y/n kept muttering to herself/himself. Y/n ran through the pouring rain without any means of protection. Whatever that could have been, it probably wasn't coming back.

But, that shit could not be taken seriously.