Chapter 31~ Cleaning Up My Friends

Ivy's Point Of View

I inserted my arms into the fur coat's sleeves and dropped the weight onto my shoulders. Taking out a tube of black lipstick, I ran it across my lips then put it into my pocket. Wade and Y/n were right behind me with the public press right behind these double doors. "Ready Freddy?" I asked, looking over my shoulder. Wade nodded and Y/n ran behind Wade. I pushed open the front doors. Immendiately, flashes went off, crowds around every corner, and people were talking over one another. I massaged the sides of my head, trying to avoid a headache. "Peeps! One at a freakin' time!" I yelled. I looked over my shoulder to see Y/n hugging Wade from behind. A cute attempt but it can only fuel my rage. I turned to look at the crowd. A woman approached with a camera man behind. "Miss Heather! Please tell me what the hell went on! The public wishes to-" I raised a finger to silence her. "First, children. Second, stop the drama with celebrities. Third, Y/n has been found not guilty. Fourth, all questions have been answered." I responded. The woman's mouth dropped open. I pushed past her and the camera man. I looked over my shoulder and motioned the couple. "C'mon! Let's go get in my limo!" I announced. Y/n popped her/his head out from behind Wade. "Yeesssss!" Y/n exclaimed. A camera clicked with a flash going off beside Y/n. S/he went back to hugging Wade. I smiled and began walking.

The crowd made a path for us, foruantely. I saw my limo down below. The cameras flashed onto us but I walked with jazz. The limo door popped open and I stood to the side. Wade and Y/n go in with me entering last. I shut the door with the public press gathering close to the window, flashing their cameras. I raised the middle finger to 'em all. The limo began to speed away. I crossed my legs and looked at Y/n and Wade. "So........Y/n...what's next?" I asked, crossing my arms across my chest. Y/n looked down at the floor. I just wanna go home...I want Wade to hold me close. Silence filled the limo. "You really know how to make a man happy." Wade blurted out. Y/n looked over at Wade with a look of disgust. "Wade!" Y/n hissed. S/he jabbed Wade in the stomach with an elbow. "Ouch!" Wade hissed. "So sorry 'bout him! It's...It's just-just that we had sex the other day and..." Y/n began. "You're pregnant?! Nah, I suggest adoption. Even though no one saw it, it's been hinted." I interrupted. Wade looked at Y/n with worry in his eyes. I looked over at Y/n. Momma sure be proud. I looked over at Wade.

She's a creep.

But, I bet she enjoyed it.

Basically porn kiddos!

Don't try this at home!

"Wade," I hesitated. "You should probably see a therapist." I suggested. Wade rose up from the seat. "Hell no! Last time that happened, I murdered all my friends, murdering millions! All because of Dr. Brighton's expriement!" Wade declared. Y/n looked over at me with a confused look. "Years ago Y/n...years ago." I whispered. The limo halted, causing Wade to lauch forward into the front window. I rushed over to the driver and saw the damage done. Wade's head had went right through the front window, glass in his neck and maybe......head. "Goddamn it!" Wade declared. I rolled my eyes at him then turned back to Y/n. "I suggest it." I stated. Y/n nodded and the limo rounded a corner. We began to slow down at the curb. "Alright Wade," I grabbed onto his ankle and began pulling. Y/n joined in with the tug of war. "Ow! Oww! Owww! Really, nothing like being decapitated, am I right?" Wade asked. Blood began to spill out of his neck. "I-I-I-I suggest! Probably fracturing the window!" Wade suggested. "Hell no! I ain't paying money on your ass!" I spat. "I know a guy." Wade added. We pulled with more force. Wade cried out in pain. "I know I've been a bad...bad...bad boy! But, c'mon!" Wade whined. "I...swear Wade..." I muttered. I looked at the window to see some of the surrounding glass breaking. "Oh!" Wade exclaimed. We pulled back and Wade came back with us, sending glass through the air. We fell onto the floor with Wade landing on both of us, trapping us underneath his musclar body.

"Awww.....ya really care huh? It's like a dream come true!" Wade exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and pushed him off of me. Wade rolled onto the floor. I stood up, brushing the dust off of me. I looked down at Wade with a sneer. "Okay! Okay! Fuckin' fine!" Wade stood up and turned to the door. Y/n lifted herself/himself up off the floor and crawled up onto the seat. Wade opened the door and stepped out. Wade turned around to face us. He crossed his arms across his chest. "Are you sure this is a-" "I've had this idea for a while." I stated, interrupting him. I shut the door to the limo. Taking this as a signal, the limo began to drive forward. I looked back at Y/n who had her/his face pressed against the glass. I put a hand on Y/n's shoulder. Y/n turned her/his head to me, giving me Y/n's attention. "He'll be fine! It's not like Brighton's a psychic or somethin'." I said, giving Y/n a kind smile.

I hope so.