Chapter 38~ The 12 Ways To Kill Wade!

Third Person's Point Of View

The early morning blues greeted Wade as he opened his eyes. He sat up in the bed, pulling his knees up to his chin. He didn't feel like himself today. The blues never exactly went away especially...with the voices in his head. He couldn't exactly...die very easily, but, many chose to try. Wade didn't have the best positive mindset, that's a fact. Wade turns to dangle his feet over the edge of the bed. He looks to the doorway, hearing Y/n's singing nearby. Now's not the time! Fuck off! Whoa! Guys! Lanaguge! The voices weren't exactly pleased today. Y/n enters the room with a cup of coffee. A smiling angel stops to notice Wade's emotional situation. "I-I-I-I wanna die Y/n..." Wade says. A worried expression forms on Y/n's face as s/he loses the grip on the cup's handle. The cup's handle slips out of Y/n's hand and falls to the floor, shattering into pieces at the impact. "Don't think...like that! C'mon!" Y/n says as s/he grabs Wade's wrist. "Let's do somethin' together! Maybe...that'll clear your head!" Y/n blurts out. Wade stands up from the bed. He grabs Y/n by the wrist and pulls her/him close to his face, gettin' all crappy when he's angsty. "Repeat that to me, baby..." Wade hisses. Y/n's eyes grow wide. S/he doesn't know. Great... "So what if I'm crazier than crazy? So what if I'm sicker than sick? So what if I'm out of control? Maybe that's what I like about it!" Wade asks then, shoves Y/n away.

Wade walks to a wall and starts to violently bang his head against the wall, the wall fortunately but unfortunately to Wade not being hard enough to crack his skull. Y/n approaches Wade, a bit scared. "Wade...Wade...Wade! What is wrong with you?" Y/n says. Wade halts his head banging and looks over at Y/n with a scowl. "Bitch you better get out of the way! Before I start falling apart!" He yells. Y/n steps back with fear in her/his eyes. Wade releases a breath, letting out a sigh. He takes a deep breath. "You have failed me, brain!" Wade raises his voice. He walks over to the bed and collaspes on top of it. Wade's body bounces up and down on the bed. Y/n approaches the bed and sits down beside Wade, sinking into the cushions. S/he turns to look at Wade. Wade sits up on the bed to then hop onto his feet. He turns to face Y/n. "Alright there's something truly magnificent about being sad and that is that, everyone can be sad, some people are sad sometimes! Other people are sad all the time and this is just a song about being sad. Whoopdie doo! Let's get to it! Haha!" Wade begins to tap his foot.

♪I've got a problem, I'm always so sad♪

♪The littlest things get me pissed off or mad♪

♪My life's pretty good, no I don't have it bad♪

♪So it's hard to explain all these feelings I have♪

Wade pulls out a whistle and blows into it. A rumble came from underneath the floor. Suddenly, a giant green musclar figure burst through the floor boards. Wood flew through the air. The figure punched Wade several times until he basically remained just blood cells. Y/n let out a screen as Wade's blood splattered across the walls. The giant green musclar figure ran into the wall, bursting through and jumping down into the streets. Y/n stood in horror as his/her knees gave out, falling onto the floor. Y/n tries to hold back his/her tears but it's no use. The tears just come.

I'm just a baby I think that explains it♪

♪I burnt up my toast got so sad that I fainted♪

♪I played a great song on repeat, now I hate it♪

♪And nobody likes this picture I painted♪

Wade's voice sings as his blood cells come together. Wade's limbs connect to form his body. Wade then pats Y/n on the head. He doesn't say anything and pulls out a gun from one of his holsters. He pulls the trigger, shattering the silence. Wade's body falls to the ground. Wade opens his eyes to be greeted by a intense headache.