Chapter 35~ Disruption Of Dread

Y/n's Point Of View

I burst open the door with the bag of donuts slung over my shoulder. I race to the couch and hop over, my butt coming into contact with the cushions. The couch cushions give me a sense of comfort. A moan comes from my throat as I lay back onto the cushions. I rest my head against a pillow as I drop the bag of donuts onto the floor besides the couch. Now...peace and quiet. I take a deep breath as I close my eyelids with the world around me growing dark. I dangled my arm off the edge of the couch. Silence like a cancer grows. I reached down into the plastic bag and wrapped my fingers around a donut. I'm just a ghost in this house. I just soon be alone. I bring the sugar coated donut to my lips and take a bite. I begin to chew slowly, savoring the flavor. The flavor exploded in my mouth as I let out a moan of pleasure. I could hear a song begin to play in my head. I don't answer the door♪ I rise up from the cushions. I open my eyes as I see sunlight flood the room. I look to the open window, still hearing the distant sound created by my mind. Well then.

I stand up and walk to the window. My mind tries to put the words together for the song. I don't pick up the mail, I don't pick up the phone, I don't answer the door♪ I can see the streets down below. The world just seems to be at peace. Not a sin has been committed. I just soon be alone♪ It's not only us here y'know? I can see so many things. I don't keep this place up, I just keep the lights down, I don't live in these rooms♪ I prop my elbows up on the window still, resting my chin on my palms. I just rattled around♪ The faint sounds of the city distrubed me. They all point fingers at another. Thanks jackasses! I'm just a ghost in this house, I'm shadow upon these walls, as quietly as a mouse, I haunt these halls♪ I step back from the window then turn my head to the front door. It remains untouched.

I'm just a whisper of smoke, I'm all that's left of two hearts on fire that once burned out of control♪ Tears began to sting my eyes. I try to blink them away but they deny that. You took my body and soul♪ I just wonder if our love would remain strong. I'm just a ghost in this house♪ That's how I felt at times. Just invisible to someone. ♪I don't care if it rains, I don't care if it's clear, I don't mind stayin' near♪ Da, da, da, na, na, na, na! There's another ghost here, he sits down in your chair and he shines with your light♪ Wade has two sides to him. One is caring while the second is almost but basically insane. ♪And he lays down his head on your pillow at night♪ I just worry 'bout him. He's buff as fuck, highly armed, and oh! Can help himself! I'm just a ghost in this house, I'm just a shadow upon these walls, I'm living proof of the damage heartbreak does♪ Falling in the black! Slippin' through the cracks! I let out a sigh. I'm just a whisper of smoke, I'm all that's left of two hearts on fire that once burned out of control, you took my body and soul♪ Just what we all need! Can't find yourself! I'm just a ghost in this house, that once burned out of control, you took my body and soul♪

♪I'm just a ghost in this house♪

I mumble to myself. I hear a knock and jerk my head up. I run to the door, excited to know who. I stop at the door. I hesitate as my eyes travel to the doorknob. I put a hand on the doorknob then turn it. I pull open the door to see a familiar figure. "Wade!" I exclaim. I wrap my arms around his neck, bringing him into a hug. "Hey babe!" He says. I let go and step back, practically beaming with joy. "I got dessert!" I announce and point over to the plastic bag. Wade chuckles. "By the way...I picked up a lil' something." Wade says. I can feel my face become warm. My eyes travel to the floor then back to Wade. Wade pulls his hand out from behind his back. In his hand, he holds a f/c f/p/s umbrella. My eyes go wide as I gasp. I snatch it from him and hug my long lost umbrella. "I thought you parted with it. That's real handy!" Wade jokes. I give Wade a peck on his cheek. "Oh! Oh no you don't!" He snaps. I giggle as he approaches me with his musclar arms open. I take off running to the bedroom, clutching my precious umbrella near. I enter the bedroom then stop. I look over my shoulder to see Wade charging at me. He looks hungry for some of this action! Say........we get this party started? Wade ran into me, pushing me against a wall. I lost grip of my umbrella and watched it fall to the floor.

Now, Wade and I were eye to eye. Wade pinned both of my wrists against the wall. I smirk at him. He releases one of my wrists and I pull off his mask, throwing it over his shoulder. Wade licked his lips. He leans in with us both beginning to lock lips.

After a long day like this, we both deserve it.