Chapter 33~ Sleepin' With The Fishes

Deadpool's Point Of View

Placing my hands on my hips, I look around at the guys. "Who's got a boat?" I ask.

You are not taking the hellicarrier!

Yeah, you're right...it's overrated anyway!

May I suggest the X-Jet or otherwise known as the Blackbird?

About most of the guys roll their eyes. "C'mon!" I complain. I look over at Logan. "C'mon! Can I borrow the ol' Wolf for a day?" I ask. Logan rolls his eyes at me. I look over at Cable. "Wade, haven't you...I don't know...own a yacht?!" Cable asked, obviously annoyed. "Firstly, one time thing, second, the world literally went to dust, third, I'm broke." I stated. "Wait! What's that I smell?" Logan asks then, sniffs the air around me. "Yeah.....yeah! That smells like bull." Logan commented.

Oh shit...

Abandon ship.

"Wait....." I put a hand on my chin, stopping to think. I racked my brain for a solution.

Maybe we can logically rent a yacht?

We have to pay the damages done.

"What's Xavier doin' this summer?" I ask. "I dunno.......I've heard rumors that he's going on his yacht-" "Lucky bastrad..." I mutter. "Good luck Wade." Logan spat, crossing his arms across his chest. I turned away from them and walked away from the group of guys. I really had my hope up but, I have another idea. I'll just take Xavier's fancy smacey yacht for the fishin' trip. Besides he wouldn't...mind!

Yeah wisecrack, we understand.

I look over at the row of docked yachts. The sunlight reflected off of a man's bald head. The man sat down, his back facing me. The structure of the chair seemed all too familiar to me. Then, it hit me. "Xavier...ol' friend!" I call out, turning my attention to him. I walked up to his yacht, knocking on the side. Xavier turned his wheelchair around. He took a sip from a glass of water. "Wade...Wade...Wade? God, it's...it's been so long!" Xavier stammered. "Say...you planning on doing anything with this boat?" I ask him, pointing to the yacht. "No...not really..." Xavier mutters. "Good! 'Cause I've got a date! So...ya mind if...I?" I bite my lip. "Well yes but, I'm coming with you........you never know what what you'll be up to..." Xavier responded, whispering the last part to himself.

Hallijeuh!

I nodded and raced to the parking lot. Y/n leaned against the Pool Mobile with his/her arms crossed across her/his chest. S/he tilted his/her head to the side. "Well...we got a date with the lake!" I announce. Y/n's eyes wandered over to the f/c fishing rods. I picked up the two fishing rods, resting them on my shoulders. We walk over to the yacht. "Hey Mr. Baldi!" I call out to Xavier. He looks over his shoulder with a smile forming on his lips. Y/n smiles and waves at Xavier as a kind response. Y/n and I come to a halt. "Charles Francis Xavier.....this is Y/n M/n L/n." I say, pointing to Y/n. Xavier turns his chair around, facing us both. He reaches his hand out with Y/n grabbing it, them both shaking hands. "You're a popular topic for the X-Men." Xavier states. "Oh! Really nothin' special 'bout me!" Y/n says back. Xavier looks over at me. Y/n follows his gaze. "Wade has called us several times asking for advice." Xavier says, smiling wide. Y/n starts to blush.

Oh, oh, oh!

Exposed!

I take out a gun from my hostlers and point it at my head.

If I'm going down, you're going down with me!

Wait...

Wade!

Dead Man Walking...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें