Chapter 29~ Disruption Of The Day

Y/n's Point Of View

I awoke to the sunlight burning my eyelids. My body had become swallowed by the cushions underneath me. A cold breeze ran over my half naked body. I lifted my head up, looking over to the alarm clock. 12:35 AM. I sat up and dangled my feet over the edge of the bed, running my toes overtop of the rug. My f/c blanket lay on the floor, all crumbled up. Honestly, I could guess how. Either I tossed it off because my body temperature couldn't handle it or something more...........kinky? I steadied myself onto my feet, balancing myself. I bent down and picked up the blanket, tossing it onto my bed. I headed on over to my dresser and picked up a folded up shirt. I headed into the bathroom and rested the shirt on the toilet lid. I pulled my pants down and removed my panties/boxer shorts. I took a step into the cold, tiled flooring. The lack of heat from the tiles sent shivers throughout my body. I wrapped my fingers around a lever, pulling it to the right. Water came pouring out of the shower head and washed over my skin. The hot water burnt my skin, possibly warning me that if I stayed under for too long, I would be due to have three degree burns. The warmth of the water however, calmed my nerves. I picked up a bar of soap and put it to my nose, inhaling the f/s odor. I moved the bar down to my chest, sliding the soap across my body. I spread the soap out onto my legs, feeling the water run down. I closed my eyes and felt tears trickled down my cheeks. Now........I'm all alone.

I sat in the rain near a cuddling couple. They honestly annoyed me. Not by making out! No........their happiness basically rubbed itself in my face, mocking my reality. I crossed my arms across my chest, giving them the death glare. A bus pulled up which I took as a good sign. I stood up and rose from the bench, rushing to the bus. The doors opened for me and I walked up the stairs. I looked at the rows, seeing such a small group. A couple of old women knitting and men watching. I caught a glimpse of a red suit from the bus driver but, shrugged it off. I approached the back seats, just wanting some alone time. The bus began to move forward for a couple of minutes until it came to a halt next to a alleyway.

Maybe it's my stop! I looked up ahead to see a boot pop out of the driver's seat, followed by another one. Then, what caught my eye is what the driver looked like. Dressed all in red and black, wearing a mask and a baseball cap, with an arsenal of weapons. "W-W-W-W-W-Wade?!" I called out. He held a machine gun and aimed it at the first row. No! Turn me on babe! It's good for the soul. Wade pulled the trigger, gun shots ringing throughout the bus. I covered my ears, trying to think of something else. I shut my eyes tight to not see the damage done. Screams filled the air, only adding more fuel to the raging fire of my guilt. Then, the world around me shattered into silence. I dared to open one eye. Standing in the aisle, Wade dropped his gun onto the floor. I looked around in horror. Bodies were on the ground, brain matter spread across the walls, and blood stains................everywhere. Wade approached my seat and sat down besides me, pulling me uncomfortably close. He wrapped his arms around me and began to cuddle. Despite the violence episode, Wade didn't seem to care. Aw, yeah babe! You know you want this N/n! I looked over at Wade. "Is...Is something the matter?" Wade asked. I looked over at the bodies littering the floor.

I pushed Wade away then stood up. My attention became focused on the machine gun. I walked over to the machine gun. I wrapped my fingers around the handle and picked it up. This...this is heavy! I feel like a miracle motherfucker! I have the power! The sound of police sirens wailing in the distance interrupted my thoughts. Wade ran past me, grabbing my wrist. I dropped the machine gun with it falling to the floor with a thud. Wade and I ran into a alleyway, sneaking our way around as the police began to crowd the scene. "Wade! Who the hell were those people?!" I whisper shouted. "The intended targets.....T.J., Reynolds, Leslie, Lee, Brianna, and.......Brolin!" He responded. I...I can't believe you couldn't have done this another way!

I peeked through the newspaper to see Wade set down plates. He took a chair across from me, sitting his butt down in it. "Hey Y/n! Remember our first date?" He asked. I looked up from the newspaper. "Erm.......uhhhhh......ummmm...k-k-kinda...kinda..." I responded. I remembered it as very odd. Wade sat across from me in the café just attempting to flirt with me. Then, another Wade burst in and pulled out a gun on that Wade. He shot that Wade and then took over his place. Throughout the evening, he gave a lecture about chimichangas. A pounding came from the front door but we took it as a couple of neighbors getting busy. Then, the door broke off it's hidges with a freakin' SWAT team entering, disrupting our dinner date. "Y/n L/n, come out with your hands up." A police officer came forward from the SWAT team saying that into a megaphone. "Wait......" I paused for a moment to think about what crimes I could've done. "You are under arrest for first degree murder!" The policeman added. Well...I guess it's time to watch the world burn bitches! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! "M-M-M-M-M-Murder?!" I screamed.

I felt the world around me come crashing down.