Chapter 40~ Family Of Heaven

Deadpool's Point Of View

I drag my feet against the wooden floor as I approach the front door. When we walk through those doors, we will get into the bathtub and have a nice...long.....bubble bath. While having some sweet tea. Let's not forget about the sweet tea! But, all my body has the strength to do, is to sleep! So please! Let me do so... I let out a sigh of relief as my fingers decide to wrap around the doorknob. Stopping to listen to the sounds on the other side, I could hear a muffled singing. I thought it as somethin' suspicious but my brain isn't one to worry 'bout that shit at this time! Ha, ha! 'Bravely', I turn the doorknob and push it open to then lazily, use a foot to kick open the door. A foot enters first then the second afterward. Inside the apartment, all seems normal. That is.....until I notice that somethin'.........is off. The lights are all off, only leaving scented candles all around. Unfortunately, all they gave off is dim ass light source! Another thing is that fuckin' rose petals are all over the goddamn fuckin' floor! Jesus Christ Wade, do you have to shout? I know this suppose to be romantic af but it doesn't help that I've gotta cranky and crappy ass today! The odor the candles decided to give off is less than...pleasant. Basically, an overly used cliche! Just goddamn! Okay, okay, okay! Besides the whole angsty rant session, I hear a distant song play. I look down and follow the trail of rose petals. There are rose petals leading into the kitchen and then past the bathroom. The sound only got louder as the trail got longer. I follow behind the rose petals until I walk into a wooden door, head first! I step back as I try to regain my balance. I shake my head from side to side. Now, I've got a headache! Dammit, Wade! I stop my head from it's spaz attack and look in front of me. Unusually, I can see the bedroom door open a crack with rose petals leading into the room. Something......kinky is 'bout go down, boys! The temperature on my face becomes warm as I approach the bedroom door. What could possibly go wrong though? I put a hand on the doorknob and hesitantly push the door open. I look into the room to see...a....sexy......scene. A s/c wo/man is laying across the bed on his/her side with a dark veil covering his/her face. "Hello, Wade." A familiar voice greets me. "Dafug is goin' on?" I ask.

Crazy♪

The wo/man shifts to a sitting position on the bed. S/he motions to me with a finger. I approach the bed with the wo/man getting onto her/his knees as s/he crawls to me. I stop at the edge of the bed with the wo/man doing the same. Our faces were inches from another's.

♪I'm crazy for feeling so lonely♪

"A dark shadow creeps up on me when I'm without you..." The wo/man says. Best attempt to be poetic. Shush, shush, shush, stop tryin' to ruin the romantic mood. The wo/man wraps her/his arms around my neck, pulling me close to her/his face. Our eyes meet at last for the longest time.

♪I'm crazy♪

"Ohhhh Y/n.........oh how I've wanted to devour you..." I say, with a purr.

♪Crazy for feeling so blue♪

I lift up a knee onto the bed and then another, climbing onto the bed. Y/n crawls back and then sits down. S/he lets out a giggle. I pull off my mask and toss it aside. I lick my lips in a suggestive but mainly sexual manner. I crawl toward Y/n and let out a chuckle. Y/n lays down on the bed.

♪I knew♪

I crawl overtop of Y/n, smiling down at her/him.

♪You'd love me as long as you wanted♪

I lift up the dark veil to see Y/n's familiar smiling face.

♪And then someday♪

Y/n wraps his/her arms around my neck, pulling my face down to hers/his.

♪You'd leave me for somebody new♪

Our lips touch at long last.

♪Worry♪

Then, we go in.

♪Why do I let myself worry♪

Our lips rub against one another's.

♪Wondering♪

This is what I deserve...

♪What in the world did I do♪

The soft texture of the lips truly soothed me.

♪Oh, crazy♪

Y/n moves his/her hands down to my face and begins to squish my cheeks.

♪For thinking that my love could hold you♪

Truly cute.

♪I'm crazy for trying♪

Our lips didn't break.

♪And crazy for crying♪

We look into each other's eyes and I can feel warm tears starting to fill mine.

♪And I'm crazy for loving you♪

Y/n moves a hand close to my eye and wipes some of the tears away.

♪Crazy♪

It's-It's-It's just that I've never felt so happy before.

♪For thinking that my love could hold you♪

And...it's all like a dream to me!

♪I'm crazy for trying♪

I've never...never felt this happy...I-I-I wish I could have this moment forever.

♪And crazy for crying♪

Times like these...are transcendent for me!

♪And I'm crazy for loving you♪

Now I know..............this is my happy place.