Chapter 28~ Body Without Glory

Y/n's Point Of View

I bit my bottom lip as my eyes wandered over to the boy besides me. The boy turned his head to me. "Miss/ter?" The boy's voice called out. I turned my face to the window, focusing my attention on what could be outside. All the colors hurt my eyes, especially my favorites. "Y/n? Are...are you okay back there?" I heard Wade's voice call out to me but it became drowned out by my thoughts. What I did...is...is just wrong! I shouldn't have! Y'know what they say N/n...it's kill or be killed! Besides.....you finally wo/manned up! The taxi came to a halt. "Well, we're here!" Wade's voice broke the silence after a long pause. I watched as Wade got out of the passenger's side and walked toward my door. I heard the click and the door opened. A breeze hit me, sending shivers down my spine. I had gotten so used to the warmth of the taxi that.....that I forgot about the weather. I stepped out onto the sidewalk. The sun welcomed it's warmth onto my skin. I looked up, noticing the change of location.

A old shack in the middle of nowhere surrounded by plenty of plant life. "Alrighty then!" Wade exclaimed. He placed his elbow on my shoulder and pointed at the shack. "Our mission went quite.....well!" Wade commented. "That's easy for you to say..." I spat. I looked up at the mother and her child hugging. The mother gave me a small smile as a simple thank you. "Hey! Why so depressed?" Wade asked. I pushed Wade back, causing him to tumble back. "Y/n! Where's that lil' angel I used to know?" Wade asked. "You wouldn't understand!" I screamed at him with tears forming in my eyes. "Y/n...........ya can tell me!" Wade approached me with open arms. I turned my back on Wade in an attempt, using my sleeves to wipe away my tears. Two arms wrapped themselves around my waist, pulling me close to a musclar figure. I didn't decide to fight. Instead, I buried my face into his chest. "I'm sorry...this isn't meant to be! This...this...this just-just-just? I!" The words were caught in my throat. I looked up at Wade, tears trickling down my face. "It's...it's gonna be okay..." Wade said, wiping my eyes with his thumbs. "We can talk about this when we get home...okay.......okay?" He suggested. I nodded and we headed to the taxi.

The taxi drove back into town, arriving at our apartment. We hopped out and walked in through the gaping hole. We saw building workers trying to fix the hole by installing a bigger door. People's faces were avoiding one another, only increasing tension. Me and
Wade approached the stairwell, pushing open the door. We walked up the stairs, remaining silent as we kindly didn't want to disturb one another. We got onto our floor level and began to walk down the hallway. Both of us, still silent. Honestly, I appreciated it. I'm all alone with my thoughts! I looked over at Wade. "So...are we going next-next time?" I asked. I hope so! The thrill of the kill is what makes it real interesting! Wade turned his head, raising an eyebrow at me. "You're not going through my mind as a mass murderer. Maybe...maybe it's best not to say." Wade answered. Relief washed over me. We'll have to do somethin' else with our spare time. Sculpturing? Yup! We shall sculpture a knife! Dear diary, why? "Thanks..." I whispered softly, not really caring if he heard me.

The door stood in front of us. I inserted the key into the key hole, twisting the doorknob. The door let out a creak as it opened. The place looked normal to start off. The smell of f/s greeted my nostrils. Wade stepped in, observing the room. He turned aroumd to face me. He gave me a thumbs up and I took a step inside. And it felt nice to come back home. I dragged myself over to the couch, sitting down. Wade went into the kitchen for a few minutes as I adjusted to the silence. I closed my eyes, laying back into the couch. I felt at peace with myself. The smell of tea filled the air. I opened my eyes and looked over to see Wade approaching, holding two cups in his hands. He sat down besides me, pushing a cup into my hands. "I...I thought maybe...you might want something to help your nerves." He stated. "Ohhhhhh!" I responded. I looked down at the liquid in my hands. It looked orange with a paper umbrella sticking out. "Can...can we talk about...what...what went down at the carnival?" He asked. I lifted my head to look at him, biting my lip. "Erm...it's kinda...kinda hard to explain..." I stated. Wade raised an eyebrow at me. "Okay..........can you try to...well...kinda describe it?" He suggested. I sighed, accepting the fact of our new relationship goals.

I turned my attention to the tea, picking up the umbrella and stirring the tea. "Heading toward the direction of the kid, a clown got in my...my way.....somehow...I-I-I managed to get him to ground......pulling out my pistol and debated on whether or not to just.....blow.....his...brains...out." I paused. I looked up at Wade, possibly wondering if he could understand that. My eyes went down to the tea. "Then...a voice commented on the situation, suggesting m-m-m-murder-murder-murder..." I looked at Wade who tossed popcorn into his mouth. "Continue..." He said, digging a hand into the box of popcorn. "I knew that choice wasn't morally...c-c-correct." I stated. Wade put a hand on his chin, staring off into the distance. He looked back at me.

"Bad idea." Wade whispered. His eyes then lit up. "I know something that'll make you happy!" He added. He stood up and walked on over to the bedroom's door. He nodded and I stood up, following him inside. Wade shut the door behind me and locked it. "Now then...let's get together." He announced, rubbing his hands together.

That's fine with me! Daddy.

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌
This...This idea is dead.
Any suggestions of what I can do with V/n?
~I.H.

H