Back In Black!

In honor of the Venom movie, here's a Venompool one-shot!
Thanks for 1.4K!
~💋

A fancy smacey towering mansion rests on the ground, silence throughout. Not a single creature wide-eyed. Many of the lights turned off, leaving dim rooms. The only nightlight is a single sphere in the sky. The sphere's mute beams dance about in the air. Inside a quiet room, rests a cuddling couple. The muscular male's arms are wrapped around the fe/male, pulling 'em close to him. They're currently in Dreamland. A place of eternal fantasy, yet strange in ways. Oh, it's better than reality.

Wait!

A certain something wanders aimlessly. Through the cracks in the walls, out slithers a black ooze. It searches for comfort and a sense of safety. It slithers across the dark carpet to the bed, stopping to study the area. It wraps itself around the dark wood and ascends to the unconscious persons. The male snores softly, unaware of the incoming danger. The black ooze wraps around his ankle and then begins to grow, covering his entire body. It's power at it's lowest! The male slowly opens his tired eyes, feeling the sticky chill from the creature. "What the?" He mumbles. The sticky chill covers his skin, wrapping around. It's an odd but familiar sensation. "Huh," He states. "Must be my depression manifesting." He shudders. Looking over at the fe/male, he retracts his arms then sits up in the bed. Little does he know of the parasite. Little does he know of who's in control. An alien thought enters his mind, filling the room. H̷u̷n̷g̷r̷y̷. Hmm! Wait, something doesn't feel right. No, something seems wrong! Wade can't exactly put his finger on the subject nor the new voice. But, he did happen to have a craving for human brains!

Wade jumps to his feet and he dusts himself off. Oddly, he has had a change of clothes and with no memory of 'em. He is coated in a black and white substance, not his boxer shorts. L̷e̷t̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷w̷h̷o̷l̷e̷ ̷w̷o̷r̷l̷d̷ ̷k̷n̷o̷w̷ ̷t̷h̷a̷t̷ ̷t̷o̷d̷a̷y̷ i̷s̷ ̷a̷ ̷d̷a̷y̷ ̷o̷f̷ ̷r̷e̷c̷k̷o̷n̷i̷n̷g̷! Bloodlust is a strange emotion and Wade seemed to understand that, but randomly at Spider-man? The other voices were being drowned out by the alien thoughts. W̷e̷ ̷w̷i̷l̷l̷ ̷h̷a̷v̷e̷ ̷v̷e̷n̷g̷e̷a̷n̷c̷e̷ ̷o̷n̷ ̷S̷p̷i̷d̷e̷r̷-M̷a̷n̷! A good friend would end up dead. That's a possibility! "Damn," Wade mutters. "Picky much?" A sudden growl emits from his throat. Wade gasps at his attitude. Spooky! Such a mix of emotions! First, they're hungry, second, they're pissed at a hero! But, third is Wade's loss of control. His stomach lets out a growl along with stomach pains. H̷u̷n̷g̷r̷y̷. "I guess we could go for something." Wade states.

Wade turns to the window and squats before jumping to the fragile glass panel. His body breaks through the glass, shattering it into pieces. The sad thing is, that's gonna cost ya. They swing into the darkness. The fe/male's eyes flutter open, their sleep disrupted by the echo. S/he sits up in the bed and notices something amiss! Her/His husbando has disappeared! Her/His eyes land on the shattered glass, the moon's beams reflecting off. S/he jumps to her/his feet and slips her/his feet into slippers. S/he approaches the glass and studies 'em. It's an odd thing for Wade to use the window, nonetheless break it like he's supposed to be a badass! A depression began burrowing itself in Y/n's stomach. Y/n pokes her/his noggin out the fractured window and looks around. Slowly a muscular male lowers down while extending a sable line from his hands. Y/n's face meets the dark stranger's. A long tongue extends from its mouth, baring its fangs in the progress. Y/n steps back from the windowsill, her/his nose wrinkling up in disgust. This creature, this thing isn't recognizable to 'em!

The creature notices Y/n's paranoid state. "S-S-Sorry..." It speaks. The voice is familiar, Wade Wilson is it? Y/n's jaw drops open. "W-W-Wade? Uh.....what's with the costume change?" S/he asks. There's a moment of silence between the two. Wade shrugs. "Hasta la vista!" Wade exclaims. He climbs up the sable webbing and disappears off into the night! Y/n doesn't have any comments or concerns right now. S/he's in shock. That depression from before? Yeah, that's becoming a lump in her/his throat. Oh boy! Somethin' special for moi? "Gosh," A realization hits Y/n! "Wade's gonna kill himself!" The words push past their lips with their face pale. This won't end well for either one. Hopefully, their sanity will remain the same. Y/n spins toward the doorway and takes off, sprinting down the halls. S/he doesn't know what has gotten into Wade nor does anyone unconscious. Well, except for Author-Chan! But, we'll get to that later! Probably? Now shoo, shoo Y/n! I wanna see that good shit! Gosh, do ya have to swear a constant 24? Huh. I'm not feeling a warm welcome from ya! Y/n turns a corner within the dim halls, s/he needs to find Xavier. Before someone's dead! Y/n's thumping causes a disruption and wakes up others. Most, if not all, are pissed 'bout it! But Y/n pushes through. Adrenaline pumps through her/his body. Bold of you to assume that we even know where we're going! Okay, so anyways Y/n kicks open the office door and screeches, "Charlie!". But unfortunately, he is nowhere to be seen. Frick. Yet, something else's presence is felt. A soft growl emits from a corner while some jazz music intensifies. Fright fills Y/n's mind, no something isn't right.

Her/His chest rises and falls as her/his e/c eyes dart around the dim room. Y/n steps back into the doorway but that gets a hiss. Y/n swallows, anxiety clouding her/his mind. A dark figure looms over 'em with a grin spread across his lips. His sharp white fangs widen. "Y/n..." A male moans. Y/n jerks her/his head up and sees Wade on the ceiling. His jaw widened, showing his fangs and a tongue extended. A gasp escapes Y/n's throat as s/he jumps back. "Y/n..." He moans, crawling toward 'em. Closer. Y/n turns to look over her/his shoulder. Alas, no one is up at this hour. Someone's looking desperate! "Y/n..." Wade's voice hisses. Y/n jumps and Wade pounces on her/him. A purr emits from his throat as he rests his head on Y/n's chest, his dark eyes closing. Y/n is petrified. He rubs his cheek against her/his chest, a smile creeping onto his lips. How lovely? Wade's mouth opens and his tongue extends with saliva dripping. The tongue brushes against Y/n's cheek and leaves a wet, sticky, and warm substance. Wade wraps his arms around Y/n, pulling her/him close. Y/n's chest rises and falls with Wade falling asleep. Everything seems fine! But on the inside, Y/n is panicking. S/he is beginning to accept death. Death at its strangest! Y/n looks down at Wade sleeping. A snore escapes his throat as he becomes unconscious.

As the minutes passed by, Y/n decided to accept her/his fate. Wade has only been unconscious for a few minutes yet Y/n is on edge. Wade is unpredictable at his best. But, that scares Y/n. Ya never know what he's thinking! The vibrations of a giant disturb Y/n's paranoid state. S/he would be safe? "Y/n?" A familiar male speaks. Holy moly! It's the oversized tin can! Y/n looks up to see Colossus. He bends over and grabs Y/n's arm, lifting 'em up.

Unfortunately, Wade's eyes snap open and a hiss escapes his throat. Like a cat, Wade jumps at Colossus's face. Colossus let's go of Y/n and jumps back. Wade in his crazy state, scratches at his face. His claws scrape the silver metal that is Colossus's skin. Y/n jumps to her/his feet and spins around. S/he lets out a gasp as s/he watches her/his crazy husbando. "Wade! Stop!" Y/n calls out. Wade looks at Y/n, still scraping Colossus's face. "Brains!" Wade declares. His jaw extends and bites down on Colossus's head. But the teeth aren't strong enough. Darn! That would've been good! Yuck! Do ya ever shut up? "Fuck!" Wade exclaims. His grin turns upside down. A silence falls over 'em. But then, Wade sniffs the air. They know the scent all too well. After Eddie introduced it to 'em, it's been a favorite yet addicting substance. Wade jumps down from Colossus and runs past 'em. Y/n and Colossus look at one another, confused. They don't understand.

Running down the stairs, Negasonic Teenage Warhead carries a net with Colossus and Y/n carrying a cleaning utensil. They reach the end and stop, observing the environment. Silence, right? Ha, ha, no! A soft glow comes from the kitchen with loud crunching sounds. Suspicious. "Please tell me that's Nightcrawler." Negasonic Teenage Warhead whispers. "Uh," Y/n responds. Colossus slowly approaches the kitchen, broom held high. Y/n follows behind with a vacuum. Negasonic Teenage Warhead raises the net above her head. They all tiptoe quietly as possible. They enter the kitchen and see Wade's figure near the fridge, his face hidden in the light. "Frick." Y/n mutters. Wade leans back and looks at them, chocolate smeared across his face. A half eaten chocolate cake rests in his palm. "You little bitch!" Negasonic Teenage Warhead declares, wrinkling her nose up in disgust. Wade extends his jaw and his tongue falls out. He hisses at the trio. Twas at this moment, that they knew, they fucked up.

Wade rests the cake onto the floor then jumps at Colossus. Colossus whacks Wade with the broom and he falls to the tile floor. But, he jumps to his feet and scurries over to the cake. Extending his jaw, he swallows the cake whole and licks his lips. Yet, he hasn't been a gentleman enough to close the frickin' fridge door! But, I digress. "Wade!" Y/n yells. Wade turns his head, looking at Y/n. He scurries over to Y/n and Colossus takes this moment to whack him with the broom. Expect, Wade grabs the broom and snaps it in half. He drops the broom and then rubs against Y/n's ankle. "Huh," Colossus comments. "He seems to like me." Y/n finishes Colossus's sentence. Wade scurries over to the table whilst wrapping a tendril around her/his ankle. Y/n falls back and is dragged across the kitchen floor. The vacuum falls outta their hands and clatters to the floor. "Y/n!" Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Colossus cry out. Y/n screams as Wade drags her/him across the floor. Tendrils protrude from Wade's back and wrap around Y/n, tying her/him up. He turns around and picks up Y/n, carrying her/him to a chair. He sets Y/n down onto the chair then scurries over to the fridge. Colossus and Negasonic Teenage Warhead just watch the romance.

Deciding to not disturb the couple, they back out and leave Y/n. Top ten anime betrayals! Wade walks back over to the table with another cake. He sets it down and pushes it to Y/n. Y/n looks at Wade and raises an eyebrow at him. How is Y/n able to eat this?

Well, we may never know!