Chapter 37~ Hug Of Lust

Deadpool's Point Of View

I lowered the paper from my face, studying the new environment. The pillars that lined up the aisle were decorated with Y/n's f/c f/f/t. As decipted on the blueprints. I look over at Cable. Cable places a hand on my shoulder. "I'm proud of you...you finally managed to not be a annoying motherfucker!" He exclaims. I raise an eyebrow at him. I'mma take that as compliment! Golly gosh! I think he didn't mean that as one. I lower my head to look at my watch. "2 PM...where's Y/n?" I ask myself. We had today planned out. Cable's my best man, Bethany's the wedding officiant, Y/n's soon to be married to me, and probably best yet! No one to ruin the mood! Define mood. The red head approaches me, all dressed up like a nun. "I swear Wade, this could be the end!" She comments. I pat her head a couple of times. "No fret kiddo! You were the one to sign up for this hellhole! Might as well finish what we've got left!" I say. She rolls her eyes at me. Overhead, the church bells begin to ring. "There's my cue!" Alyssa announces. She runs to the altar. I look over my shoulder to see the seats fillin' with familiar faces. Logan, Xavier, Negay Ellie, Domino, Scott, and several others that cannot be named in this short matter of time. I walk up to the altar as my eyes stay locked on the two front doors. Fanfare blew as the two front doors open. Doves flew into the church as a familiar figure enters. S/he slowly approaches the altar. The figure I recognize as Y/n dressed in a f/f/o colored a light f/c. Her/His hair let loose gave off a future husband/wife vibe. I can't wait to get married tonight! This seems as if it just a dream. Well? A dream I don't wanna wake up from! I look at Antia. The Bible rests in her hands, wide open. To be honest, I am practically having cold feet. Time seems to slow down for me. Y/n steps up to the altar with a smile. Our eyes meet one another's. Ava clears her throat as she begins to read. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to bring together Y/n L/n and Wade Wilson in a marriage ceremony of two lovers bonded and promised by love!" She read aloud. Her voice is drowned out by my thoughts.

Lost in my own lil' world, the sound of a slamming door startled me. I turn around to see several soliders a few feet away from the altar. They aim their guns at me and open fire. Bullets enter my chest area, making it hard for me to breathe. What party poopers! I look at Y/n. "Give me a moment red!" I say to Bambi. I pull out a gun from a pocket and fire at the soliders. Their bodies collaspe to the floor, bleeding out from their heads. I turn to face the crowd. I put a hand on my forehead then salute to them. "Hail Hydra!" I exclaim. I turn to face Y/n, excited. Alicia raises her head to look at Y/n. "Do you Y/n M/n L/n, take Wade W. Wilson to be your lawfully wedded husbando?" She asks. "Hell yes!" Y/n exclaims, throwing the bouquet over his/her shoulder. Alice nods and turns to me, a smile on her lips. "And do you Wade W. Wilson," The sounds of gunshots drown out her voice. I ran off the altar as a means to protect them both. A pain fills my back as I can faintly hear Amelia continue on with the ceremony. I look over my shoulder to see the evil me! "Now's not the time Frankenstein!" I yell. God, I hate zombies. I run out into the streets as a way to direct his attention away from the squad. #SquadGoals! I pull out a whistle and blow into it. I look up to see a portal opening in the sky. Out falls Deadpool Dinosaur. He let's out a roar and looks around. I wave at the big guy. I then point at the Frankenstein version of me. "Nom, nom, nom, nom, nom, nom, nom!" I say. Deadpool Dinosaur nods and lowers down to the ground. He licks the Frankenstein version of me as a taste test. He then traps him in his mouth. Deadpool Dinosaur then walks off. I walk back into the church. "Alrighty then!" I say and walk up to the altar. "Continue on Belle!" I demand. She clears her throat. "Take Y/n M/n L/n to be your lawfully wedded waifu/husbando?" She asks. I nod. "In an exchange of wedding vows, it will be a way to seal the deal. That you will love one another in life and death. From this day forward, you both promise to love and cherish another in this world and probably many others." I look at Y/n, taking his/her hands in mine. I look into her/his e/c eyes.