flirting

it finally happened-

diesels pov

we'd just finished doing kwites podcast and i got up to go to the bathroom and get ready to go to sleep since it was like 12:30 in the morning.

i went to the bathroom and changed and i came back to kwite sitting criss-cross on brandons bed and they were having a conversation about some stupid game i can't be bothered to try to remember the name of. i didn't really care, because i was tired so i just climbed into bed and tried to go to sleep.

"guys can you turn the light off?" i asked them, the light went off but they were still talking. "guys i'm trying to sleep."

"okay, we'll go to sleep in a few minutes." brandon replied. i sighed and turned over, trying to go sleep, but i couldn't help but hear their conversation.

i wasn't really listening to their conversation before but now it's all i could hear, they were trying to laugh quietly but i could hear them loud and clear.

"your hair so fluffy." kwite said and i heard brandon chuckle and then make a 'bleh' sound, i heard small laughs after that and i can only infer that kwite ruffled brandons hair, he always made weird noises whenever anyone touched his hair.

"don't touch my hair." called it!

"i'll touch whatever i want!" kwite said in kind of a whisper-yell.

"oh?" i could hear the smirk in brandons voice.

"i didn't mean- not like that!" brandon laughed at kwites obvious embarrassment.

"kwite you're so innocent, it's honestly adorable." i'm not exactly sure if innocent was the right word but okay.

"did you just call me adorable?" kwite asked, it was such a genuine question too.

"yes i did." brandon sounded smug as fuck.

"you literally don't even know what i look like." kwite giggled.

"yeah, but i don't need to see your face to know that you have an adorable personality." that is the cheesiest fucking thing i've ever heard come out of brandons mouth.

kwites light laugh got suddenly more muffled as i heard brandon make an 'oof' sound. i bet kwite put his head on brandons chest or something.

"hnng, brandon why do you do this?"

"because i'm great." yeah, okay, sure.

"yes you are." it was quiet for maybe about half a minute before brandon spoke up, this time quieter than he was before.

"kwite?"

"yeah?" kwites voice got quieter to match brandons.

"can i uh, can i kiss you?" brandons voice gradually got quiter as he said it.

"uh, yeah, sure." i suddenly sprang up from my bed.

"OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH OF THAT!" kwite almost fell off brandons bed.

"diesel why are you still awake?!" kwite yelled as he struggled to stay on brandons bed.

"how do you expect me to go to sleep when i have to listen to you to guys flirting all night?" brandons face got even redder than it was before, kwites face was probably red too, but i wouldn't know.

"alright we're going to sleep, for real this time."

and they did.

~~

i woke up the next morning and got up to go to the bathroom. i passed by brandons bed, where him and kwite were sleeping. brandon had his arm wrapped around kwites waist and kwites sunglasses were kinda sideways.

they're cute.

----

this was short but its 1:48am give me a break

-adis