do you know how in love with you i am

hi this oneshot is inspired by this song because it reminds me of them ok continue

also this is especially sappy iam sorry i cant help myself lmao

--

brandons pov

kwite and i were laying in my bed cuddling, we weren't doing anything else really. i sighed and looked at him; he looked back at me and i smiled.

"i love you." i said genuinely. he froze slightly for a moment.

"i love you more." he reached up and wrapped  his arms around my neck, making our faces much closer. i kissed him softly for a few seconds and pulled away, looking into his eyes.

"your lips are soft." he said and and i could feel my face warm up.

"uh, thanks?" i laughed awkwardly.

"i. love. you." he admired.

"you're so gay, jesus christ." i wheeze-laughed.

"says you." he said as he reached up and poked my nose.

i smiled and he made an 'aww' sound which made me blush again, "this is bullying."

"it's love." he said very matter-of-factly.

"you're not wrong." he laughed and sat up, still looking at me.

"ah, god. i wish i could stay here forever." he said as he rubbed his eyes.

"maybe you could." i blurted out. his eyes widened as he looked at me with surprise.

"are- are you serious?" i shrugged, not quite sure myself.

"i dunno, what if i am?" he looked at me as if he was trying to decipher if i was genuinely serious or not.

"are you?" he asked again, genuinely.

"i mean, it's your decision but..." i trailed off as i looked kwite in the eyes, "i wouldn't mind it."

his face got slightly red as he smiled softly, "i wouldn't mind it either." i chuckled and smiled as we maintained eye contact.

"it's settled then, you're never leaving." i said as i pulled him into a tight hug.

"okay, first of all, i can barely breathe," i let go a little, "second of all, i'd have to get my stuff from my house- and i don't even know if my mom would allow me to do this."

"i don't care what your mom says- you're never leaving my arms." he laughed as he tried to push himself off of me.

"brandon you can't just keep me held captive. that's literally kidnapping." kwite looked me in the eyes.

"alright kwite." i said nonchalantly. i let go of him fully and looked at him with a smile.

"you're lucky i love you." kwite mumbled.

"yes i am." i leaned closer to his face and rubbed noses with him for a moment before he pulled away from embarrassment.

"brandon." he said in a whiny voice, dragging my name.

"yes?" i responded smugly.

"i hate you." he said in a mumbly voice. we made eye contact. i gently grabbed his chin and kissed him quickly.

after a moment i looked him in the eyes. i could see genuine emotion in his eyes, even if i couldn't tell exactly what emotion it was, i knew it wasn't fake.

"you're so fucking amazing, oh my god i love you." he said, making me feel a little shy.

"uh, thanks." i laughed a bit as he looked at me with his emotional eyes. i honestly couldn't tell you why i love him so much, just that i do.

"you're embarrassed." he teased.

"shut up. come here you twink." i said as i pulled him onto my lap. he sat cross-legged as he looked up at me.

"why do you have to be so much taller than me?" he complained.

"i don't know why do you have to be so short?" i said back.

"fair point." kwite said as he laid his head on my shoulder. god, he's so cute.

"jesus christ- i'm so in love with you." i sighed, it was the truth. i'd fallen hard.

kwite raised his head and looked at me, he was smiling but he looked like he was about to cry. he then kissed me with more passion than he ever had before.

i kissed back with the same passion and that continued for a moment. we broke apart to breathe and looked at each other.

i smiled in, what i can only describe as disbelief, "that was... different."

"yeah, but i liked it." kwite smiled happily. i pulled him into a hug and he hugged me back.

"i liked it too."

--

cant write endings

also 800+ reads

thanks ??? honestly i dont understand why yall read this but ok

-adis