"don't touch my hair."

oK i know i do alot of irl chapters the next one wont be irl i prOmise

--

brandons pov

kwite and i had been hanging out all day, he went back home tomorrow so i wanted to make the most of the time that he was here.

we were walking back to my house after going to 7-eleven. it was around 8:30pm, so it was starting to get dark, but we didn't really mind.

kwite kept swaying to the right and running into me, i pushed him off everytime he did it.

eventually, he ran into me and i put my arm around his shoulders so he couldn't get away.

"hey, let go of me!" he laughed, trying to push my arm off.

"you wouldn't stop running into me and i had to make you stop somehow." i looked down at him, he crossed his arms as if he were annoyed, but i knew he wasn't. he was cute when he was annoyed.

"fuck you." he said in a mumbly voice.

"ha, you wish." i looked at him smugly.

"ew." he said monotonely and i laughed.

we got home without saying much else, we went in and sat on the couch in the living room. kwite still had his arms crossed and wouldn't look up from the floor.

"kwite." he didn't look up, "kwite?" i asked, dragging out the 'i' in his name.

i snapped my fingers next to his ear and he turned his head slightly, "you okay?" he turned his head fully towards me.

"huh? yeah, i forgot i wasn't actually mad at you." he chuckled.

"how did you manage to do that?" i laughed, he was such an idiot sometimes.

"i don't know!" he said, shrugging. i stopped laughing after a few seconds and looked at kwite, he was still facing me but immediately looked away as soon as i looked at him.

"are you staring at me?" he turned his head to slightly face me again.

"what if i am?" he asked smugly.

"why?" i laughed a little at the thought of kwite staring at me.

"i don't know, why not?" he's just trying to annoy me now.

"'why not' is not a valid reason." he giggled a little, "why?" i repeated my previous question.

"because you're cute." my face started to get hot as i broke eye contact with him.

"no i'm not." i mumbled, keeping my eyes on the floor.

"yes you are." he said and reached over to ruffle my hair. it hadn't been five seconds before i pushed his hand away.

"don't touch my hair." i looked over at him slightly.

"why not?" he tilted his head with confusion.

"i don't like anyone touching my hair."

he laughed before saying, "and i don't care." as he reached up to touch my hair again. i grabbed his wrist, and when he started reaching with his other hand, i grabbed that one too. i looked at him and shoved his hands away, but he kept trying to touch my hair.

eventually he stopped trying to reach for my hair. i pulled out my phone and started messing around on instagram for a few minutes.

i felt the couch shift and kwite was much closer to me now. he reached his hand up and poked my cheek.

i looked at him, confused. "why'd you do that?"

"it was a distraction so that i can do this!" he said and immediately reached up and started ruffling my hair again. i sighed deeply.

"i give up." i said as he continued to ruffle my hair.

he kept playing with my hair for a while, and as much as i hate to admit it, it felt kinda relaxing. i went back to messing around on my phone while kwite twirled strands of my hair through his fingers.

"your hair is soft." kwite said in a pining way. my face got red but i didn't look at him.

"stop flirting with me." i said mumbly.

"you love it." i hate him.

"shut the fuck up." i half-laughed as i pushed him off me, making him fall.

"never." he said and sat back up so he could continue messing with my hair.

"aren't you tired of playing with my hair yet?" i acted as if i hated him touching my hair, but in reality, i wouldn't mind if he did it forever.

"never." he responded in the same way he had before. i smiled and looked at him, we looked at each other for a few seconds before kwite put his head on my shoulder.

i laughed a little awkwardly and hugged him.

we continued scrolling through stuff while kwite continued to play with my hair, which i didn't object to.

--

why does everything i write turn into fluff lmao

-adis