"secret" part 3

3rd person pov

kwite sat down on his bed, it was later in the night and kwite was only somewhat tired. he pulled out his phone and started messing around on twitter, tweeting and liking random things on his timeline. he eventually laid down and continued to scroll through things.

he wasn't by himself for long until brandon opened the door and came into the room, he'd completely forgotten that him and brandon were sharing a room. brandon sat down on the bed across from kwite's and looked at him for a moment.

"hey, twink." brandon smirked at kwite as he took out his phone. kwite glanced over at him for a second and then looked back at his phone.

"hi." his voice was surprisingly monotone for how nervous he felt on the inside, he'd been feeling this strange anxiety for most of the day, and he couldn't figure out why. it may of had something to do with his subtle tiredness throughout the day, but it didn't seem familiar.

he could only remember feeling something similiar to what he'd been feeling today when he was in calls. as much as he wanted to analyze what he was feeling, he knew it'd keep him up all night, so he tried his best to disregard his emotions and focus on talking to brandon.

"can you hear me?" kwite almost jumped out of surprise, brandon's voice was a bit louder than it was last time. his face grew slightly warm out of embarrassment and he laughed awkwardly.

"sorry, i was spacing out, what did you say?" kwite asked as he fidgeted with his phone case.

brandon sighed, "i asked if you're excited to finally be going to vidcon."

"oh! yeah, it's really cool. but i'm mostly excited about being able to stay with all of you guys." he said, honestly.

"yeah," brandon seemed to trail off a little as he turned off his phone screen and set his phone next to him. he didn't look over at kwite, instead keeping his attention towards the floor as he bit his bottom lip.

he felt a weird surge of emotion in his chest when kwite said, 'all of you'. the best description he had of the feeling was... jealousy? he had no logical explanation for why he felt jealous, the feeling was just there.

kwite kept catching glances at brandon every so often, his curiousity pulling at him, always wanting to know what brandon was doing. when he looked over at brandon for about the hundredth time, he appeared to be staring at him. kwite's eyes quickly darted away from brandon, a shade of pink growing on his face.

after about a minute, kwite looked back over at brandon, who was still looking at him. kwite, this time, didn't look away, and instead tried to get brandon's attention.

"brandon?" kwite asked, somewhat softly, "brandon?" he repeated, this time slightly louder.

brandon seemed to flinch a little and then looked kwite in the eyes, "yeah?"

"you're staring at me." kwite said, and sat up, resting his weight on his elbows. brandon's eyes widened a bit and he diverted his attention back to his hands.

"oh, sorry." brandon said awkwardly, trying to hide the embarrassment that was creeping onto his face, "i was spacing out." he kept his eyes down, as his face grew hot.

"it's fine." kwite said, pretty nonchalantly. brandon didn't know what to say, so he didn't try to say anything, instead he turned on his phone and tried to ignore the awkward moment that'd just happened. eventually, he relaxed more and wasn't so flustered.

after a while, kwite started to get bored and he put his phone next to him and rolled over, so that he was laying stomach-down, and hung his left arm over the side of his bed. he sighed and brandon glanced over at him, smiling at the smaller individual.

"i'm bored."

"okay, and? i don't exist for the sole purpose of entertaining you." brandon said with fake annoyance.

"fuck you too." kwite laughed he sat up.

just then, diesel opened the door to their room, causing kwite to flinch in surprise, which made brandon laugh.

"you scared him." brandon said as he pointed to kwite, laughing slightly.

"shut up." kwite said as he hid his face in hoodie, which only made brandon laugh harder.

"anyways," diesel said as he opened the door fully and came into their room, "i was just checking up on how you guys were doing."

"why?" brandon asked, since it was strange that diesel would be checking up on them.

"no reason." diesel said in a tone that made him sound all too suspicious.

"i don't trust you."

"no, just go back to whatever you were doing i'll be out here." diesel said as he exited the room.

--

OK THIS CHAPTER WAS SHIT AND IM SORRY

bUT thats only because i wanted to finish it off here because i want to make a full fledged fanfic using this prompt

the first few chapters will be relatively the same with maybe one or two changes but yeah

that is all

-adis