"secret" part 2

the c and the x should not be so close together on the keyboard because i tried putting in the title and i miss clicked and just wrote "sex-" and i was wheezing

also i changed the cover are you shook

--

3rd person pov

kwite had just gotten on the plane to LA, and he could barely sit still.

he put his earbuds in and tried to avoid socializing with the people around him as he quickly texted his friends that he was on the plane and that they'd be leaving soon.

he turned his screen off and looked out the window, a small smile growing on his face. he felt excited yet also extremely nervous, he understood the excitement but he didn't quite know why know why he seemed so nervous. his hands were shakey and his heart felt as though it was doing backflips, and he couldn't pinpoint what was making him feel like this. but he tried to ignore the feeling as the airplane started to get off the ground.

he leaned his head back against his seat and closed his eyes as he sighed, trying to relax. it worked a little bit, he could still feel the strange warmness in his chest, but it was less intense.

he leaned his head against the wall and made an attempt to take a nap on his six and a half-hour flight.

~~

he landed hours later at the los angeles airport, he looked at his phone and the time was 11:37am. kwite hated timezones, mostly because he hated being jet lagged, but he would soon get used to california time.

he dragged his one suitcase through the airport and out to the parking lot, texting his friends to see if they could come pick him up, or if he'd have to get an uber to the house they'd be staying in.

diesel said they'd be picking him up in an uber, since they were already in one. kwite replyed with an 'okay' and told them where he'd be waiting.

it wasn't much longer, maybe 10-15 minutes, and they were there. it was only brandon and diesel in the uber (besides the driver, of course) and everyone else that was there was at the house. kwite opened the door and paused for a second, wondering of one of them was going to scoot over or if he was going to have to sit in the front seat.

diesel eventually unbuckled his seatbelt and got up saying, "you're the smallest, you should sit in the middle." he didn't bother to argue and just got in the car. diesel took his stuff, since he was already outside, and put it in the trunk and then got back in. both of them put on their seatbelts and the driver started their drive home.

"welcome to los angeles, kid." diesel said as he looked at kwite, who smiled.

"yeah, welcome, twink." brandon teased, a grin forming on his face.

kwite hit him in the arm as he laughed, "leave me alone, i literally just got here."

"do you think i care?"

"fair point." kwite said and the other two laughed. the ride to the house was mostly quiet, kwite would accidentally get elbowed every now and then but it was okay.

once they got to the house, kwite got his suitcase from the trunk while the other two paid the uber driver. he walked up to the door and knocked, as brandon and diesel caught up with him.

he was greeted by henry, who opened the door wider for him and left it open for the other two to close.

"guess who, bitches." kwite said loudly as he set his stuff down next to the door. most of his friends were there, like hoover and niall and some others.

"sit down, mister-michael-makes-an-entrance." (lol sorry i had to, if you dont get the reference u need to listen to be more chill) brandon said, patting him on the back.

kwite laughed and turned around to face the taller boy, who was again teasing him.

"shut the fuck up, you love my entrances." kwite sassed. brandon chuckled a little and looked away from kwite.

"kwite, put your stuff in that room so that it's not in the way." diesel said as he pointed to a room down the hall.

kwite didn't say anything as he dragged his suitcase into the room diesel had pointed to, he set it against the wall and took a moment to collect his thoughts.

this was going to be a wild ride.

--

this will be the first oneshot saga ive done to have t h r e e parts

arent you excited

also this is unrelated but i made this

have a nice day

-adis