hoodie strings

theyre drunk (well one of them is) because im generic

kwites pov

i was sitting on the bed of one of my best friends, brandon. brandon was slightly intoxicated, which meant he was acting a little differently than he would if he was sober.

"kwite." he said with impatience, "kwite."

"yes?" i responded, slightly annoyed.

"hi." brandon smiled as i rolled my eyes.

"i hate you." i said with a small laugh at the end.

"understandable." brandon shrugged.

i looked over at him with a small smile on my face, he looked back at me with an adorable smile and my heart felt as though it was melting.

i put my draw strings in my mouth and started to chew them, which i did as a nervous habit. i looked at my phone, going through twitter.

brandon grabbed my hoodie string and yanked it out of my mouth. i looked up at him.

"why'd you do that?" i asked.

"so you'd stop chewing on your hoodie strings." he giggled a little.

"fuck you." i laughed as a pushed him slightly.

"love you too, bud." he said as he pushed me back. i hit him on the shoulder and he hit me back.

"this is, uh, abuse." i said as i tried not to laugh.

"no it's not." he said, laughing.

i leaned over and put my head on his chest and he didn't object. i scrolled through random shit on my phone as brandon massaged my scalp.

"your hair's soft." he pined.

"okay." i said, not knowing how to respond with anything else.

"not even a thank you." brandon said with joking dissapointment.

"nope." i laughed a little and returned to going through my social medias.

eventually, i sat up and faced the wall. "what are you doing?" brandon asked.

"sitting up?" i looked at him with a confused smile as i chewed on my hoodie strings.

brandon looked at me with a hint of a smile on his face as he reached up and took the hoodie string out of my mouth. "stop chewing on those."

"what else can i chew on?" i asked obliviously.

brandon's smile widened as he got closer to my face, "my tongue."

my face got significantly hotter as brandon laughed at my embarrassment.

"funny joke." i said in a mumbly voice as i crossed my arms.

"i mean," he looked at me with an unreadable emotion, "it doesn't have to be just a joke." i felt my face get even more red— if that was possible.

"dear lord, brandon." i said as i covered half of my face with my hand.

"are you having fun, kwite?" he said, half-laughing.

"no. i'm having the worst time ever." i said sarcastically.

"of course you are." brandon smiled as he rubbed his eyes.

i awkwardly looked at the ground, not being able to get brandon's statement out of my head. i don't know how long i was staring at the floor, but eventually i felt brandon's hand on mine.

i looked away from the floor and made eye contact with brandon. he had a soft smile on his face that made my heartbeat quicken.

i felt nervous all of the sudden, i couldn't exactly explain why. i broke eye contact with him but i kept holding his hand.

"kwite?" i didn't need to look up to know he was smiling.

"yes?" i responded slowly.

"would it be okay if i, uh," he paused as his eyes darted around the room, "kiss.. you?" he made awkward eye contact with me as my eyes widened.

"it's okay if you don't want to!" brandon said quickly, almost stuttering and i giggled.

"i wouldn't mind if you did that." i said, scratching the back of my neck.

he pulled me closer and kissed me softly on the lips, i kissed back instantly and it lasted for a few seconds before we pulled away.

i looked him in the eyes and he smiled. "that felt good." i said honestly.

"yeah." brandon avoided eye contact with me as his face got redder.

"hey, can you, um," i stuttered, "can you- do it again?" i asked with an awkward laugh at the end. he smiled.

"gladly." brandon said as he closed the gap between our mouths. again, i kissed back intantly. this kiss lasted longer than the last one. we eventually pulled away for air and i smiled as soon as his mouth left mine.

"i like kissing you." i said as i caught my breath.

"i like kissing you too." brandon said and pulled me into a hug.

"maybe we should do it again sometime." i said as i started chewing on my draw strings again.

"maybe if you don't stop chewing on your hoodie strings, 'sometime' will be sooner than you think." brandon said with a smirk.

i looked up at him and laughed a little before saying "maybe i wouldn't mind that."

--

still cant write endings

also "fuck you hoover, you are a vacuum" -fpsdiesel

thats just been stuck in my head all day

-adis