this is mine now

thanks for the prompt air

--

brandons pov

kwite was staying at my house for the weekend because we both really wanted to see each other, so i bought him a plane ticket and he flew out here.

we were sitting on my bed and kwite was just looking around, he was probably bored.

"brandon, i'm bored and hungry." he said, looking at me.

"do want me to make you something to eat?" i said, in a more annoyed sounding tone than intended.

"sure."

"whadd'ya want?" i spoke quickly.

"i don't care." i sighed and got up, going downstairs to go rummage through fridge.

after searching the kitchen for a couple minutes, i just threw something in the microwave and headed back upstairs.

i opened my bedroom door slightly, to find kwite wearing my black hoodie. i stared at him for a few seconds, he looked so cute. i closed the door, silently fanboyed for a few seconds, and then entered the room.

as soon as i walked over to him he looked up at me, "hey~" i could hear him smiling behind his surgical mask.

"hi." i said and sat down next to him, "nice hoodie."

"it's yours." i smiled at that.

"i know, dumbass." i said as i grabbed the hoodie strings and pulled, tightening the hood over kwites face.

he seemed dumbfounded for a few seconds, and i laughed.

"you're mean." kwite pouted.

"and you're cute." i smirked.

"i hate you." he crossed his arms and looked away from me.

"you love me." i said with certainty.

"STOP FLIRTING WITH ME." he said, with more embarrassment than actual anger.

"never." i said as i pulled him back into a hug.

he sighed and i laughed a little bit. i pulled down his hood and ruffled his hair. he smacked my hand away, annoyed.

"why are you like this?" the way he said it almost sounded more like a statement than a question.

"because i love you." i hugged him tighter.

"shut up." his arms were still crossed.

"it's true." i shrugged.

it was quiet for a few seconds before kwite mumbled, "your hoodie is soft."

"you look adorable in it." i smiled.

"it makes me look so small." he sounded slightly shocked.

"you can have it if you want."

"good. because i wasn't planning on taking it off." i made a subconscious 'awww' noise.

"can you go get my food?" kwite asked in an impatient tone.

"fine." i said as i pushed him off of me. as i was walking down the stairs i whisper-yelled to myself, "OH MY GOD I LOVE HIM."

~~

"what even is that?" kwite asked, pointing to his food.

"i don't really know, to be quite honest." he looked at me and sat down.

"great." he said sarcastically.

i walked into the living room and sat down on the couch, pulling out my phone. it was quiet for a few minutes before kwite yelled, "can you throw me my phone?"

i picked up his phone and chucked it in his general direction.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST— ARE YOU INSANE?" kwite screamed and i laughed.

"you asked me to throw it to you." i shrugged.

"you're lucky i caught it, if you broke my phone i would've sued you." i rolled my eyes.

"alright kwite."

~~

kwite finished eating whatever it was and made his way into the living room. he jumped on the couch, half-landing on me.

"ow?" i said, expecting some sort of apology.

"that's what you get for throwing my phone at eighty-seven miles an hour and nearly giving me a heart attack." he said and casually laid down on my chest.

"i don't think it was eight-seven miles an hour."

"it was close enough." kwite said, fiddling with his hoodie strings.

"that hoodie is huge on you." i said, looking at him.

"i thought we already established this, i'm small, i get it." i chuckled at that.

"yes you are, you twink." i poked his cheek.

"you're annoying." he mumbled.

"i'm annoying?" i asked.

"stop." he said, saying more as 'stap' than 'stop'.

"you love it." i said smugly.

"insert innuendo here." he said in a very monotone voice, making air-brackets with his hands.

"dear lord." i said in a half-sigh.

"you started this."

"i know." kwite turned over and looked me in the eyes; he was basically laying on me at this point.

"hi." he said simply.

"hey." i said as i pulled down his mask and pulled his face closer to mine, kissing him quickly on the lips. kwite seemed a bit taken a back as i pulled his mask back up.

he shook his head quickly, as if snapping himself back into reality. "why'd you do that?" he asked genuinely.

"because i love you, i thought we went over this." i chuckled a little as i saw the parts of his cheeks that weren't concealed by his mask turn red.

he put his face down on my chest and made a 'hnng' noise, clearly embarrassed. i ruffled his hair and he looked up at me.

"god, you're gay." i smiled.

"correct." he pulled his hood over his head and laid back down on my chest.

"am i ever going to get my hoodie back?" he replied without looking up.

"no." the answer i expected.

"yeah, i didn't think so." he laughed a little.

"it's mine forever." he fidgeted with the sleeves on the hoodie.

"oh my god you're so cute." he responded with a quiet 'mhmm'. he sounded tired.

i stopped trying to have a conversation with him and he eventually fell asleep. i messed around on my phone for a while until it died.

i put it on the floor and closed my eyes, falling asleep after a few minutes.

--
new headcannon - kwite steals brandons hoodie whenever given the opportunity

also isnt salty kwite just great ?

-adis