thunder

THANKS FOR 10K !!!

( requested by BC_Allen )

--

kwites pov

it had just turned 2am and i still wasn't asleep, due to the raging thunderstorm outside. thunder freaks me out, i hate the loud booming sound, the other things like lightning and rain don't really bother me, rain by itself is almost soothing. it's just something about the loud ominous rumbling noise that thunder makes that makes me shake.

i was laying in my bed, facing the window, my morbid curiousity getting the best of me. i was watching the rain hit against my windowpane, trying to drown out the noise of the thunder that accompanied the rain.

the thunder was getting louder, though. i silently freaked out as the loud booming noises approached, i hated feeling so pathetic, they were noises, but they made me feel as if some sort of monster was closing in on me.

i felt stuck to my bed, as if gravity had suddenly increased on me, i could hear the thunder getting louder the longer i laid there. finally, i managed to work up the courage to sit up and get out of bed, and quickly make my way to my roommate, and close friend, brandon's room.

i stood in the dark hallway, now second-guessing if i should actually do this or not. what if he perceives me as weak? what if he makes fun of me? i shook my head, trying to clear it of all the horrible outcomes i knew it was possible of coming up with.

i quietly knocked on brandon's halfway shut door, before pushing it open ever so slightly, "brandon? are you awake?" i whispered.

he didn't answer, so i assumed he was asleep- like a normal person. i silently walked over to the side of his bed, still nervous about waking him up over something so seemingly stupid. but regardless, i leaned over and gently shook brandon's shoulder, trying to get him to wake up.

after a moment, his eyes fluttered open and he looked at me, slightly confused, "what time is it? and why are you in my room?"

"there's a thunder storm outside, and i can't sleep." i said as i toyed with my shirt sleeve.

"why?" brandon asked, his voice mumbly and laced with sleep.

"uh, thunder kinda freaks me out." i confessed nervously. brandon rubbed his eyes and then looked at me again.

"is there something you want me to do?"

"i was just wondering— can i stay in here?" i asked and brandon smiled and patted the spot next to him.

"yeah, sure." i walked over to the other side of his bed and got up onto it. i looked at brandon and smiled, thankful that for him letting me sleep in his bed.

"alright, well i'm going back to sleep." he said as he laid back completely, facing me. i laid down next to him, and as soon as i did, a crash of thunder went off, making me jump.

brandon's eyes opened slightly, we made eye-contact and i felt my face grow hot as i laid back down.

"sorry." i said quietly. brandon chuckled before wrapping his arm around me and pulling me close to him.

"it's okay, i think it's kinda cute." he admitted. i looked at him, our faces only about three inches apart now, his light blue eyes making me feel weak.

"thanks?" i said, and brandon laughed before closing his eyes again.

"it's two in the morning, go to sleep." a slight smile found its way onto my face as i laid my face next to his.

"i'll try." i said and i closed my eyes. i could still hear the sounds of thunder, but having the warmth of brandon next to me made it seem not as bad.

~~

i woke up with my forehead against brandon's, and his arms secured around my waist. he was still asleep, and i didn't want to wake him up, so i stayed there, plus, i liked cuddling with him.

i stayed cuddled up against him for, however long, until he woke up. his eyes slowly opened at he looked at me.

"hey." he said sleepily.

"good morning." i said, trying not to sound nervous. it was quiet for a moment as he seemed to analyze the situation.

he chuckled a little, before saying, "this is gay." he made no attempt to move away, and i smiled.

"you're gay."

"you're one to speak, twink." he joked, moving his arm to shove me a little.

"fuck off." i laughed. i'm glad that brandon was here with me, he makes me feel better, and i love him for that.

--

i tried making this as long as possible

also we all know i cant do endings so whats new

anyways thAnks fOr 10k i am honestly shocked that that many people like my stuff

and i might do a double upload today but idk

that is all

-adis