a day out with the b o y s

sorry for not updating in forever ive been d e p r e s s e d

but anyways

--

brandons pov

me, hoover, diesel, and kwite were wandering around town because we were bored. we were going from store to store, just looking.

i kept glancing over at kwite, who was on my left. i mean, i could guess that he didn't wear his mask in public but it just seemed so weird getting to see his actual face for longer than a few seconds.

it was my first time seeing kwite in person, the first time any of us were seeing him in person. he acted allot like he did online, which didn't surprise me too much.

i feel like i was being much more anxious now that i was with him in person. being able to physically touch him, even if it was just when our hands would brush against each others, made me happy.

i realized i'd been staring at kwite while spacing out when i almost ran into a pole- i managed to stop myself before i did though.

"please don't get a concussion, i can't afford a trip to the hospital." diesel mocked. i rolled my eyes at him and he laughed a little.

"i don't plan on it." i said with annoyance in my voice.

"good."

i looked back over at kwite, who's attention was now on me. i felt my face get hot and i looked away from him. sometimes i wish he didn't make me so nervous.

we continued looking around at stores, when we passed a store that had a gay flag in the window. i nudged kwite's shoulder and pointed towards the colorful flag.

"i need that." kwite said, before walking towards the store, "come on, you're coming with me."

"i don't have money." i said, trying to drag him back to the group.

he looked at me for a moment before grabbing onto my arm and pulling me into the store, "i do, it's fine."

i sighed and obliged, letting him drag me towards the pride section. he immediately picked up a rainbow flag and smiled, which made me feel warm.

kwite looked through everything in that section of the store before turning to me, "brandon?"

"yeah." i snapped out of my daydream to give kwite my full attention.

"i want you to get something." he smiled and gestured to the wall of pride merch.

"why?" i asked, somewhat knowing why already. kwite raised his eyebrows at me.

"are you joking?" he asked with a slight smile on his face.

"what?" i already knew at this point what he meant, i just wanted him to say it.

"brandon, we all know you're a flaming homosexual, just get something." i laughed at that- i mean, he's not wrong. i decided on a pin with a rainbow on it.

kwite paid for all of it since i didn't have any money with me, and i almost choked when the lady who was checking us out asked if we were dating.

kwite responded with a quiet, 'um, no' and the lady seemed a little surprised. i kept my eyes on the ground until we were out of the store.

when we were back outside i looked over at kwite, who had already gotten the pride flag out and proceeded to tie it around his neck like a cape.

"jesus christ." i said, which earned a chuckle out of kwite. i pulled out my phone to text the others.

'hey where are u guys'

'where are yOu??' hoover responded.

'we're in whole foods.' diesel said.

'why?'

'because i needed a goddamn water bottle leave me alone.'

'alright, me and kwite will meet you outside'

'where did you guys go anyways ?' hoover asked.

'we got distracted'

'oh ? ;)'

'stahp', i said, my face starting to get hot, 'we just went into a store'

'yeah okay.' diesel said and i put my phone away, not wanting to be harassed. i told kwite that they were in whole foods and we went to go wait for them outside.

as we sat outside, kwite pulled out the rainbow pin that i'd gotten and pinned it to my hoodie. he smiled at me and i smiled back at him, i felt happiness go through me at our brief moment of physical contact.

after he pinned the rainbow on my hoodie, kwite proceeded to hold my hand, which i didn't mind. it made my heartbeat increase and my hands start to feel tingly.

i tried to just go through things on my phone while we waited, but kwite holding my hand made me unable to focus on much else.

diesel and hoover walked out after a few more minutes, and when they saw us their emotions looked like a mix of both proud and concerned.

"if y'all are trying to be subtle, you're failing miserably." hoover said, jokingly.

"ya gays." diesel said, in a joking-insult type of tone.

"well, whatever gave you that idea?" kwite asked, as he stood up and waved his rainbow flag around.

"oh my god." i laughed.

--

idk how to end this so its just gonna end ok ? ok

airyana tells me to write 'a day out with the bois' everytime i ask her for a prompt so hEre it is are you hAppy

also sorry if i disappear for a few days again im just dealing with stuff

but this chapter was longer than i normally do so u bets enjoy it

-adis