vidcon part 2

still kwites pov

i sat up, almost abruptly. did i hear that right? 'good woah.' my heart sped up even more, if that was possible.

my face felt like it was on fire and i didn't know what to say. "uhm..." i felt so awkward now, "you really mean that?"

"yes, i really mean it." brandon smiled, his face getting gradually redder. i felt as though i was in a state of half-shock as i tried to think of something to say.

"i honestly don't know what to say right now." i awkwardly laughed, breaking eye contact with brandon for a few seconds. i guess i didn't realize how close we were to each other until i could feel brandon's breath on my face.

i subconsciously laughed a little bit and looked at the ground, so did brandon. we were both such awkward messes. my hands felt tingly, like how they felt when i got really nervous, which makes sense because i was extremely nervous.

i hadn't realized that i was spacing out until i felt brandon's hand on my shoulder. i glanced at it for a second and then looked back at brandon, who had a soft smile on his face.

"uh, can i do something?" brandon asked, and i was 99.9%  sure i knew exactly what he was going to do.

"yeah, sure." it was then that brandon put his hand on my face and slowly pulled down my mask. he gently put his lips on mine and we were kissing. it only lasted a few seconds but it still made my heart feel like it was soaring out of my chest.

he pulled away and i exhaled. i smiled a little and pulled my mask back up over my nose, brandon returned the smile.

"that was nice." i said. my hands still felt tingly.

"yeah it was," brandon chuckled before saying, "'kwite has a mouth confirmed?'"

i laughed. this was one of the things i love about brandon, he could go from being really serious immediately back to joking.

"'not clickbait? emotional?'" we both laughed a little bit and i put my head face-down on the couch.

"you can get up here, y'know." i raised my head and looked at him.

"earlier you said i couldn't." referencing what he'd said much earlier in the night.

"well now i'm saying you can, if you want." of course i got on the couch. i snuggled up next to brandon and we fell asleep like that, not thinking about what the other two would think.

~~

"ooh-la-la, what went on last night when we were sleeping?" hoover said, assumingly to diesel since i heard him wheeze in response.

i sighed, it was 7:27am and i was too tired to be having a conversation right now.

i turned over and looked at them, my hoodie was back a little bit but not completely down, exposing a little bit of my hair, but i didn't really care.

"nothing 'happened'." i said with air quotes.

"well something happened, you didn't just magically end up on the couch with brandon." diesel said.

"i couldn't sleep so brandon let me sleep up here." i said, not willing to fully explain what actually happened last night this early in the morning.

"okay, sure." hoover was obviously not convinced but that didn't really bother me, i honestly couldn't care less if diesel and hoover knew what happened, i just didn't want to have a conversation right now. considering i stayed up until somewhere around 1:15am with brandon.

i think them shipping us is kinda funny, so i let them do it.

"i knew brandon was gay." i heard diesel whisper under his breath. i laughed lightly, before closing my eyes to go back to sleep.

--

this chapter was brought to you by the phrase "im so uncomfortable"

this is also the first two part thing ive done so thats fun i guess

-adis