still recording

3rd person pov

brandon, kwite, hoover, and diesel had finished recording a reddit video and hoover and diesel had already left the call so it was just brandon and kwite. now, they could've sworn that they'd turned off the recording system, but apparently not.

kwite and brandon were talking about random topics but it slowly got more personal the longer they talked.

"brandon?" kwite said in a questioning voice.

"yeah?" the way brandon had said 'yeah' sounded more like 'yee'.

"i have a question."

"yes?" brandon said, more pronouncedly than last time.

"what is your sexuality?" kwite asked genuinely.

"uh," brandon froze, not knowing how to respond.

"like i actually wanna know."

"i- uh, i'm gay...?" brandon was nervous to say the least, he'd never outright admitted that to anyone.

"cool. i mean, i'm a flaming homo myself so i'm totally fine with that." you could hear the smugness in kwites voice.

"i'm pretty sure we all already figured that out, kwite." brandon laughed a little.

"you'd have to be pretty fucking oblivious to not have figured it out." both of them laughed decently hard at that little peice of dialogue.

"so, brandon," kwite said after he finished laughing.

"oh boy." brandon said, preparing for the worst.

"do you," kwite paused for dramatic effect, "have a crush on anyone?" brandon genuinely laughed at that.

"when did this turn into an interrogation?" brandon said, still half-laughing.

"when was it not an interrogation, NOW ANSWER THE QUESTION!" kwite yelled, only kindof joking.

"I HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT."

"NO YOU DON'T NOW ANSWER THE QUESTION." normally, brandon would try to avoid answering the question for as long as possible but in the moment, his answer just kinda slipped out.

"YES."

"wait, wait, wait, so you do have a crush on someone?" brandon was starting to get nervous again.

"i guess?" brandon said it as if he wasn't sure himself.

"who is it?"

"why the hell would i tell you?" brandon asked, trying to avoid having to explain to kwite that he had a crush on him.

"because i'm great?"

"clearly."

"okay, but like actually, tell me who it is." kwite pried.

"no."

"yes."

"no."

"come on, just tell me!" kwite was starting to get slightly annoyed.

"...guess."

"what?"

"i told you to guess who it is." brandon was just prolonging the inevitable at this point.

"give me a hint."

"uh, he's short?" that might've been too big of a hint.

"by 'short' do you mean he's shorter than you or like, below average?" 

"i'm not gonna answer that." brandon heard kwite sigh and waited for him to start guessing. kwite listed off a few names of some of their short friends before asking brandon for another hint.

"okay, one last hint. you know him pretty well."

"uh- fucking- diesel?"

"no."

"brandon i don't fucking know i've guessed everyone that fits into the two hints you gave me. can you just tell me already?"

"you haven't guessed everyone." brandon said smugly- even though on the inside he was terrified to see what kwites reaction would be when he finally figured it out.

"who else is there to guess?" this was the most oblivious kwite had ever been.

"that's for me to know, and you to figure out." they sat in silence for at least two minutes while kwite tried to think of who he hadn't guessed yet. brandon then heard kwite gasp lightly.

"oh my god, is it me?" brandon froze for a second, his heart beating out of his chest.

"y-yeah..." brandon said quietly, but loud enough to where it was still audible.

"YES- i mean," kwite giggled, "i, uh, i like you too."

"really?" brandons heart beat picked up again.

"yeah." they laughed, almost insyncly.

"wow. wasn't expecting that."

"when i see you at vidcon i'm gonna hug you so fucking hard."

"same." brandon then accidentally clicked out of discord for a brief second, and realized that he had forgotten to turn off his recording stuff. he laughed, "shit."

"what did you do?"

"i forgot to turn off my recording equipment."

kwite laughed, "good job, dingus."

"well this is gonna be one hell of an editing job."

----

theres we go. i feel like this is kinda meh but thAts oKaY.

-adis