comfort but irl

hi im in the mood for writing sad shit rn

^^also im really proud of how that drawing turned out ??

--

kwites pov

i was running from something, i didn't know what, but i knew i was terrified. there was an empty parking lot with a single street light on. i sprinted to get out of the darkness before whatever was chasing me caught up.

i reached the small patch of light in the deserted parking lot, i panted as i relaxed a little. i looked around, seeing if i could see what had been chasing me. i heard an indescribable noise come closer towards my light.

then it hit me; i was trapped.

the thing had hollow eyes and it stared into my soul as it slowly warped to surround the border of the lit up bit of concrete i was standing on.

i started to panic as i looked around quickly, trying to evaluate how i was going to get out of this. in my state of panic, i hadn't realized that i was slowly backing out of the light until the thing grabbed me and pushed aggressively down onto the concrete.

the thing didn't have a mouth, only voidless eyes that got closer to me as i held my breath. the thing was centimeters away from my face and my breathing was stopped.

it suddenly backed away and flew directly down-

before the thing in my dream could make contact with me, i sprang up out of my nightmare.

i was hyperventilating as hot tears rolled down my face. i panicked as as i quickly looked around the room, seeing if i could see the thing anywhere. to my delight, it was no where to be seen.

i relaxed just a little bit as i took in the surroundings of brandon's room.

the tears that were rolling down my face weren't stopping anytime soon. i reached for my phone, that was on the edge of the bed, it read 3:44am.

my nerves had barely died down and every little noise i heard made me jump. i was still sat up, unable to lay down and not immediately sit back up again out of paranoia.

then i rememberd, brandon!

"brandon?" i asked quietly, my voice shaking. he obviously didn't wake up.

"brandon, wake up." i got closer to his face to try and make myself louder. i shook him a little bit, trying to get him to wake up so that i didn't have to sit up all night by myself, terrified.

after a few seconds i saw his eyes flutter open a little, i smiled a bit.

"what? kwite?" he looked at me for a few seconds before his eyes widened, "hey- are you okay? what happened?"

i shook my head no as the tears started to come again. brandon immediately wrapped his arms around me in a protective hug.

i cried quietly into his shoulder for a few minutes and he let me. when i had calmed down a little, he looked at me with empathy and asked, "what happened?"

i explained the events of my nightmare slowly, in order to stop myself from crying again. i could tell he was listening carefully, and when i was done explaining, he pulled me into a hug again.

"is there anything i can do?" he asked with the most sincere concern i've ever heard from him.

"you holding me is pretty nice." i said honestly and he laughed a little.

"okay." he said simply.

there was a thud noise from outside, and when i heard it i tensed. brandon hugged me tighter, comforting me.

"what was that?" i asked with nervousness in my voice.

"it was probably just the neighbor's cats." he said reassuringly as he snaked his hand up to mess with my hair.

him holding me and playing with my hair calmed me significantly. i sighed and looked up at him for a moment. he looked at me and i quickly kissed his cheek before nuzzling my face back into his shoulder.

he didn't have much of a reaction, except freezing slightly. i looked back up at him with a small smile on my face. he looked at me and even in the dark, i could tell that his face was bright red. i giggled a little and put my head against his chest.

"alright kwite." he said softly before putting his hand on my back to pull me closer.

i slept well the rest of that night.

--

kwite casually uploaded at 11:32pm while i was writing this and i was sat there like "my guy why tf are you uploading at 11:32pm"

i also hit 530 reads while i was writing this. uh thANKS ???? thats crazy, why do you guys read this ?? lmao i can barely write

-adis