mistake? part 2

GUYS THEY FOUND THE FANFICTIONNN *WHEEZE*

kwites pov

i shut and locked the bathroom door, i slid down the door as i put my face in my hands, tears pouring down my face.

i'd made the worst mistake. it was all over now, brandon wasn't going to talk to me ever again. he wasn't going to want to see me at all. god, i fucked up.

i let out a small whimper as i contemplated how everything was going to work out, assuming the worst.

i was pulled slightly out of my depressing haze when i heard a quiet knock on the bathroom door.

"kwite?" brandon's voice was filled with worry. i lifted myself off the floor and leaned against the counter, trying to bring myself to a less panicked state.

"y-yeah." i answered, stuttering, trying to wipe away the tears running down my cheeks.

"can you unlock the door please?" he spoke calm and slow.

i froze, scared to open the door. what if he was mad at me? what if he hurt me?

"kwite?" i perked my head up and paused for a second before walking up to the door.

i stood at the door, contemplating if i should open it or not. i tried to wipe the remaining tears on my face. i slowly unlocked the door and pulled it open.

i looked up at brandon, starting to tear up again. i stared at him for a few seconds before he pulled me into a tight hug.

we stood there for a few minutes, brandon slowly trailing his hand up to play with my hair. it felt nice in his embrace, it made me feel some sort of relief.

brandon gave me a kiss on the top of my head and then pulled away from the hug to look me in the eyes.

"i'm sorry." i said, avoiding his gaze. he gently grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

"don't be sorry." his voice was still soft and calm, making me feel better.

"i don't understand why you don't hate me." i mumbled. brandon smiled a little.

"i told you, nothing could make me hate you." he chuckled and looked down for a second, "also, the fact that i like you back might be a reason not to hate you."

i froze, trying to process if i'd heard that right. i guess the shock was evident in my expression because brandon laughed a little. i felt my face get hot as i looked towards the ground.

brandon laughed and put his hand on my face, making me look at him. i looked up at him, blushing.

he leaned down a little, since i'm short. we were now about an inch apart and i was almost shaking. i stood up on my toes a bit to make us closer. as soon as i did that it brought us to the point of almost touching noses.

brandon gently closed the gap between us, i kissed back immediately and it felt amazing. i felt butterflies all over my body and heart seemed as if it was pounding out of my chest.

i smiled as he pulled away from the kiss, happy beyond belief. i almost couldn't believe what had just happened.

brandon giggled a little, a shade of pink spreading across his face, "do you feel better now?"

i nodded and put my head against his chest. brandon then proceeded to pick me up bridal style and carry me to his room.

"brandon!" i freaked out a little, but still laughed, "put me down!"

brandon chuckled and dropped me on his bed. i sat up and looked at him, he was smiling at me. he makes me feel so nervous, but in a good way.

he sat down next to me and i turned my body to face him. he pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around me in a hug. i put my head against his chest again and we stayed like that for a while.

"honestly, i'm surprised that wasn't awkward." i said, referring to the kiss we'd shared in the hall.

"yeah, knowing us."

--

THEY FUCKING FOUND MY FANFIC GUYYYSS IM SCREECHING

THEY MENTIONED IT IN THE PODCAST AT 1:01:37 I CANT BREATHEE LMAO

THIS IS MY LEGACY

DELETING MY ACCOUNT--

jk jk

-adis