fireworks

inspired by bluesdanks instagram story lmao

i honestly dont know where im going with this one it just seemed really cute so stick with me here im trying

also for those of you who i know are gonna be confused on who henry is- thats bluesdank, hes cool

--

3rd person pov

it was dark outside, with only the illumination of the sky and a few things around them keeping it from being pitch black. brandon and kwite were sitting on an outdoor couch (?) while diesel sat across from them messing around on his phone.

there were fireworks going off- for no apparent reason- but none of them really minded it, they were pretty to look at. henry was filming the sight while the rest of them sat and watched them quietly.

kwite was looking up at the colorful explosions, a hint of a smile on his lips. brandon found himself catching glances at the smaller man, too nervous to make a move, but he could've sworn kwite was slowly moving closer to him.

brandon tried to keep his attention on the fireworks but it kept getting brought back towards kwite, who was most definitely getting closer to him.

everytime a firework went off it seemed as though his heartbeat increased, kwite looked up at him for a moment before turning his attention back to his feet.

brandon felt kwite gently place his head on his shoulder, the contact made his chest feel tight and his hands feel shakey. he looked down at kwite, who was wearing his signature green hoodie. the sight of the person brandon adored laying on his shoulder made him feel nervous and happy at the same time, he kept his eyes on kwite, who didn't look up at him.

after a few minutes, brandon slowly reached over and wrapped his left arm around kwite's shoulders, which made him tense a little but then relax again. this time kwite looked up at brandon, they met eyes and kwite smiled, to which brandon smiled back.

"i'm glad i decided to come over here." kwite said as he looked away from brandon.

"i'm glad you did too." brandon could feel his face grow warm as he spoke. there was a constant feeling of happiness in both of their chests the longer they stayed like that.

they watched the fireworks as they cuddled, enjoying eachothers warmth. brandon's arm eventually got tired, so he moved it to where it was around kwite's waist instead- pulling them closer together.

kwite didn't mind it, the closer he could be to brandon, the happier he was. he turned himself to where his legs were on the bench and his whole body was facing brandon, snuggling close to him.

kwite was nearly shaking with nervousness, "brandon?"

"yeah?" kwite didn't respond, he didn't even look up, he mumbled a quiet 'nevermind' but that was about it. his nerves had gotten to him.

"you okay?" brandon asked softly, in almost a whisper.

"yeah."

"you sure?" brandon persisted. this time kwite just nodded in response, which almost worried brandon, "kwite?" hearing him say his name in such a soft voice made the butterflies in kwite's stomach do backflips.

he didn't think twice before quickly turning to face brandon, neither of them had realized how close they were until they were face-to-face. they were about an inch apart from each other, both of them desperately wanting to close the gap between them.

kwite hesitated a few times before finally leaning in and connecting their lips. brandon immediately kissed back, seeing as he'd been wanting to kiss him all night.

brandon's right hand moved up to kwite's cheek and then around to the back of his head, pulling him closer. they pulled away to breathe and looked at each other, seeing the love in one another's eyes.

they both chuckled with awkwardness and infatuation, completely ignoring the world around them. there were still fireworks going off but they wouldn't have noticed, because they were to distracted with their own feelings of fireworks.

brandon ran a hand through his hair- trying to shake off the feeling of nervousness he'd been experiencing just being around kwite. kwite reached for brandon's hand and he let him take it, his left hand still on kwite's waist.

they shared another kiss, this one softer than the last, but still amazing nonetheless. they heard whispering and pulled away, looking over to see henry inspecting something on his phone.

"that's great blackmail material right there." diesel said, pointing to the phone. as soon as those words left his mouth, the other two knew exactly what they were talking about.

"if either you post that i'll beat your ass." brandon warned.

henry laughed before saying a somewhat sarcastic 'okay'. brandon turned back over towards kwite, rolling his eyes.

they looked at each other and smiled,  "they're just messing, don't worry." kwite says reassuringly.

"they'd better be." both of them laughed and kwite put his head back on brandon's chest, cuddling into him once more.

--

*cue shitty ending*

i have insomnia so thats why ur getting this at 2:15am and not a reasonable time

also why do i feel like diesel is the mom friend

like hes the friend making sure everyone behaves themselves idk diesel seems like hed fit that role well

plus (i shouldn't even have to say this any more y'all should just assume) airyana have me the idea for this so, thanks

also we're at 2.55k reads ??? hmmmmmmm ????? t h a n k ?????

-adis