i

"Calm down Taehyung. Just breathe and act normal." Taehyung mumbled to himself as he nervously walked along the school hallways filled with scattered students. He's finally a highschool freshman so everything was new to him, especially the surroundings.

Checking the piece of paper in his hand, he finally saw his locker that had the same number embossed in it.

He placed some of his stuffs inside then shut the door. Upong closing the door, he saw a guy beside him who seemed to be struggling with his locker. To his surprise, the guy ended up breaking the lock itself which was very shocking and amazing at the same time.

The guy mumbled curses at himself.

Taehyung had to butt in. "Hey, uhmm.. Do you need any help?"

The guy stared at him dumbfoundedly as if he just asked a really sophisticated question. Few seconds passed until the guy seemed to finally register what Taehyung just said. "Oh, uh, I broke my lock."

Taehyung laughed, "How did you even manage to do that?"

"Well, people call me the God of Destruction for a reason." The guy smirked as if he was trying to gloat about the title. "I'm Namjoon by the way."

"Taehyung. Wait, I'll check if I brought my spare one." Taehyung went through his bag, shuffling his things inside.

"NAMJOONIEE!!"

Taehyung looked up to see what was the commotion about.

A guy with a black hair came out of nowhere, giving Namjoon a back hug. But then his eyes suddenly landed on Taehyung.

"Oh, and who is this little guy over here?" The newcomer walked up to Taehyung.

Little guy? Taehyung bit his lip trying not to laugh since it was pretty obvious who the real little guy was between them. The newcomer's height only reaches up to Taehyung's nose.

"I'm Kim Taehyung."

"Cool. I'm Park Jimin aka the cute sweet mochi that will steal your heart and your girlfriend too." He winked.

"Don't mind him, he's actually a wimpy kid." Namjoon laughed as he shook his head.

"Shut up hyung!" Jimin pouted as he crossed his arms. Okay, Taehyung did thought that one was really cute. Jimin had chubby cheeks when he pouted, making him look like a squishy mochi. He wanted to pinch them so bad that he had to clench his fists to restrain himself.

"Anyway, let's go to class Taehyung. We don't wanna be late at the first day of school." Jimin wrapped an arm around Taehyung and they started to walk away slowly, leaving Namjoon behind.

"Hey! What about my locker!?" Taehyung could hear Namjoon complaining.

"Go buy a new lock after class dumbass! That's your problem not ours!" Jimin raised an arm, waving him goodbye without even glancing back. Savage.

"I'm class 1-A by the way." Taehyung said, just in case Jimin ended up dragging him into a wrong room.

"I know. I saw your name on the list. We're classmates." Jimin gave him a reassuring smile.

When they finally reached their classroom, there were already students inside so they both ended up taking the seats at the back.

Namjoon took the seat behind Jimin leaving the seat behind Taehyung empty.

"Is someone absent?" Taehyung asked Jimin.

The boy just shrugged in response. "I guess so. But why though? I mean who misses the first day of school?" Jimin just laughed it off.

"Yeah. Who knows." Taehyung laughed a little as he looked down.

Then their homeroom teacher finally came in.

.......................

"WAHHH!! I'm so glad that's over!" Jimin stretched his arms, glancing at Taehyung who was already packing his things up.

"Hey Taehyungie~ Let's loiter around after leaving school!" Jimin tap the younger's shoulder.

Taehyung paused for a moment, thinking about it and nodded. "Sure." He smiled.

"Yes!! Hey Namjoo-"

"Yeah sure. I need to buy a new lock anyway." He took out his wallet, mentally calculating how much will be deducted from his weekly allowance.

"Such a nerd." Jimin smiled, shaking his head.

The three finally headed out the school and roamed around the city. They ended up going in a bookstore to find some supplies. Jimin immediately went to the novel section checking out some books. Taehyung ended up in an art supply aisle where he got fascinated by a uv pen which could only be seen using a uv light. Namjoon went to the counter and bought a new lock. A stronger lock this time.

When the three exited the store, they all bought a thing they want and finally parted ways and headed home.