v

"What happened Jungkook?" Taehyung glanced at the boy behind him who just got back, in the middle of a lecture.

He just smiled and shook his head in return, "Nothing hyung."

He didn't buy it. No one gets late in class and says nothing happened to them. He'll probably interrogate him more later. For now, he needs to focus on the lesson.

Jungkook, on the other hand, raised his book, covering his face with it. He couldn't stop smiling right now and it's so damn weird! He kept remembering what happened earlier as he played the piano with Yoongi. It was a great experience and he treasures that moment.

He wondered if Yoongi will go back to that room later..

............

It was lunch break already and Jimin, Taehyung, Namjoon and Hoseok were all together dining on a table. Taehyung was a little disappointed that Jungkook wasn't gonna eat with them but he let him be.

"So," Hoseok was the first to speak up while chewing his lunch, "I heard some rumors about you Jiminie."

Jimin stopped amidst of gobbling his mashed potatoes and gazed at Hoseok with widened eyes. "Wuht?"

"I heard some girls talking about you being gay or something."

Jimin rolled his eyes and kept eating, ignoring what Hoseok just said.

"Is it true though? I mean I won't judge you but you can come clean with us bro."

Namjoon and Taehyung were both quietly eating their food. Taehyung felt somehow out of place since he just met the guys and what Hoseok was asking seems to be really personal.

"Shut up Hoseok. What makes you think I'm gay?" Jimin scoffed.

The atmosphere suddenly became scary. Taehyung suspected that Jimin almost sounded angry but he didn't want it to be noticeable. Even Hoseok seemed to notice the change in Jimin's tone.

Was the question too personal? Did it offend him or something?

"Chill bro. Don't take it too personally. Those girls probably thought you were gay since you kept clinging unto us."

Jimin finally snapped. He stood up and took his tray with him, walking away from them.

"Uhh.. Did I say somehing wrong?" Hoseok wore a confused face as he looked at the two youngers.

"I think Jimin is sensitive with those kind of talks. You shouldn't have pushed it too hard on him." Namjoon said.

"Was that really the reason why those girls thought Jimin was gay?" Taehyung asked.

Hoseok shook his head. "I don't think I'm in the right place to say it. Besides, it's probably a bluff so don't mind it too much."

"What do you mean?" Namjoon already forgot about his food. The curiosity within him has won it over. Even Taehyung seemed to forget about his food too.

Hoseok pressed his lips together, averting their gaze. He was wondering if he could tell the two. They both looked like children who were waiting for their grandpa to tell them a great story.

Should he spill the tea? They're his friends, right? He would be able to trust them, right?

"I'm not sure about this since it was just a rumour so don't you dare tell Jiminie I told you this. Will you two keep this a secret?"

"Yes." They both said in unison.

"So, I was placing my books inside my locker when I heard two girls chit-chatting beside me and they mentioned Jiminie. I stood there, hiding my face as I listened to their tea. They said they were dissappointed that Jimin was gay since they saw--"

He stopped. Double thinking about everything.

"Saw what!?" Namjoon snapped but Taehyung stopped him, trying to calm him down.

"Well, they saw Jimin in the vacant classroom earlier.."

"And??"

Hoseok scratched his neck, still deciding whether this is a good idea or not. But Namjoon's eyes seems to threaten him if he doesn't speak. He leaned in closer, and placed a hand beside his mouth, then whispered,

"They said they saw Jimin making out with Chanyeol inside the vacant classroom."

______________________________

I already had the whole plot planned out but this event took another turn 😂

#ChanMinforthewin
#Baekhyunisshaking
#Sugaisshaking

How could you not ship these two!? 😍